Happy 100th Cake Day Mr. Quell

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
Happy 100, quell Que Star!

May your diapers be absorbent, your hookers full of teeth, and your prunes full of delicious.

Happy 100, quell Que Star!

May your diapers be absorbent, your hookers full of teeth, and your prunes full of delicious.

ehhh....what you say sonny? Its Depends and ladies of the night to you :pimp:, if you dont mind. Not prunes any more but Ensure. heh heh heh.....Even tho it feels like Ive lived that long at times, I can still kick butt (well..maybe not Angels butt :p)...

Thanks for the B-Day wish my friend. BTW..ever tried hookers without teeth? there are benefits to that you know :) why, I remember one time, long ago..........:zzz:

Happy birthday Mr Quell Quell :D :yay:

But you know, my butt can't be kicked, be careful!
:evilking:

:yay::yay: :birthday::beerchug::inbed::poke::shots::dancing::dj: :yay::yay:

:D:D:D:D Is never too late to stir the pot, get into mischief, drink and party :D:D:D:D

#space_flight ~ connecting pilots with players traveling through space to other worlds

gz ,but now i have to ask....how old ? :)

:birthday:

Have some Cake By the Ocean

(Actually I'm just using this as an excuse to see and hear JinJoo Lee again ;) )

(Actually I'm just using this as an excuse to see and hear JinJoo Lee again ;) )

Well, that's less confusing... I heard this song on the radio and sounded like sex by the ocean... which quell can't do anymore ever since that crab incident.

Well, that's less confusing... I heard this song on the radio and sounded like sex by the ocean... which quell can't do anymore ever since that crab incident.

Ya, I told her she needed to see a Dr. :p

Thank you for the birthday grats......Im happy you all cared enough to reply. It is appreciated.

Thanks...Great music...thanks for sharing ;)

That's the beauty of some lyrics, they can mean whatever you want them to :)

Sorry about those crabs, I hope they weren't coconut crabs, those things can snap a broomstick :laugh:

That's the beauty of some lyrics, they can mean whatever you want them to :)

Sorry about those crabs, I hope they weren't coconut crabs, those things can snap a broomstick :laugh:

Well....I used to have a broomstick...now Im old hahahahahaha

Back