Buying: Unlimited SIB Handgun (level 35+ or so) Adj Ep41/Maddox IV, Ranked Scorp, Enigma L2, etc.

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Hello!

I'm looking to get back in the handgun game and am looking for UL SIB handguns around level 30-40 and <10k PED.

Off the top of my head, these are the ones I know I am interested in (in this order):

Adjusted Maddox IV
Ranked Scorpion
Adjusted EP-41
Enigma L2

I am not interested in S1X4 due to poor eco and zero-threes due to low dps.

I would ideally like to pay in AUDs if possible, but can get pure ped if need be. I would consider combos of gun and amp since I will need a dante/imp a105 depending on the gun, I have a beast amp already for the adj maddox though.

Please post here or PM me your offer if you haven't already.

Thanks!
-Hyp

why imp105 over a106? a106 is cheaper and same eco/dps is it not?

imp A105 doesnt need to be repaired every 20 minutes unlike a106, very convenient with a fast weapon like the one he is looking for.

imp A105 doesnt need to be repaired every 20 minutes unlike a106, very convenient with a fast weapon like the one he is looking for.

What Angel said. Plus the price difference is negligible (+/- 300 ped) considering the convenience of imp a105

U can buy pretty many portable.repair with that money :)

U can buy pretty many portable.repair with that money :)

Yup, you can. But once again.. convenience is more important to me than having to stop and repair every 15 min.

:yay::yay:BUMP:yay::yay:

as the Ranked weapons look like they are no longer dropping i imagine their price is going to be erratic, higher due to rarity. The Adj guns, you never know but could see a mod upgrade in the future, so i'd go that way. GL with purchase

Also the Ranked Scorpion is maxed at lvl 50

Last edited:
as the Ranked weapons look like they are no longer dropping i imagine their price is going to be erratic, higher due to rarity. The Adj guns, you never know but could see a mod upgrade in the future, so i'd go that way. GL with purchase

Also the Ranked Scorpion is maxed at lvl 50

I'm level 57 pistol, I just wanted guns with SIB above level 35 to weed out any lower level pistols. As far as adj guns, a imp or mod upgrade is only speculation at this point :) I don't think they will go that route just yet.. instead I think we should expect other old school guns (vat or AS series/justifier/jester/etc) to get upgrades. As far as RS prices, we will see. I've seen tier 6/7 go for as low as 8K before. I think prices are a little inflated now due to migration but I'll patiently wait for a good price for any of these guns.. i have UL melee weapons to skill with in the mean time :) Keep in mind RS cannot be sold on AH for some stupid reason and their eco is sub-par in comparison to today's new age weapons. I can't imagine their prices to keep going up with new guns having far superior eco.. But yes, I am definitely pushing hardest for an adjusted maddox IV but might have to settle with an ep-41. We will see....

Cheers :)

... As far as RS prices, we will see. I've seen tier 6/7 go for as low as 8K before. I think prices are a little inflated now due to migration but I'll patiently wait for a good price for any of these guns.. i have UL melee weapons to skill with in the mean time :) Keep in mind RS cannot be sold on AH for some stupid reason and their eco is sub-par in comparison to today's new age weapons. I can't imagine their prices to keep going up with new guns having far superior eco.. But yes, I am definitely pushing hardest for an adjusted maddox IV but might have to settle with an ep-41. We will see....

Cheers :)

Go with RS if you can get your hand on one.
I shot with one over 700k PEDs and tracked a return of ~96.7% in TT (it went down a lot past few months, it usually stayed ~97-98%) so eco might not be everything :D
It's not an awesome gun but it is a damn good gun, I kinda miss it.
I sold my t6.9 for 12.5K about a month ago and I wouldn't have let it go for less, after what it did for me. The buyer is happy as well (calls it Miss Fortune :D)
Dont wait too long before getting one m8!! :D

cheers :)

Go with RS if you can get your hand on one.
I shot with one over 700k PEDs and tracked a return of ~96.7% in TT (it went down a lot past few months, it usually stayed ~97-98%) so eco might not be everything :D
It's not an awesome gun but it is a damn good gun, I kinda miss it.
I sold my t6.9 for 12.5K about a month ago and I wouldn't have let it go for less, after what it did for me. The buyer is happy as well (calls it Miss Fortune :D)
Dont wait too long before getting one m8!! :D

cheers :)

Yep, it's a great gun. I owned one before too. However, market is in limbo and I got burned on my last one (over 6k lost in price in a few months) so I'm a bit hesitant to push my budget on a RS.

I've learned something from some of big hunters... when you need a gun, it's price over the course of time is not that relevant, if the gun does good things for you... I perfectly understand you though, but you shouldn't wait 6 months for the right price. You can burn a lot of ammo and advance a lot in the game in that time. There are very few items ingame that don't loose on MU, as you know... and even those are not 100% safe from loosing in the near future.
Only L items can keep you safe from loosing a lot on MU.
IMHO

GL with your search!
regards

I've learned something from some of big hunters... when you need a gun, it's price over the course of time is not that relevant, if the gun does good things for you... I perfectly understand you though, but you shouldn't wait 6 months for the right price. You can burn a lot of ammo and advance a lot in the game in that time. There are very few items ingame that don't loose on MU, as you know... and even those are not 100% safe from loosing in the near future.
Only L items can keep you safe from loosing a lot on MU.
IMHO

GL with your search!
regards

Thanks :) Luckily I have UL melee options that I'm skilling with in the mean time so I'm not spending money on MU for (L) items so I have that to my advantage

Adjusted Ep-41 purchased. Close thread please. Thanks!

Back