Long-Awaited Check of CryEngine V - GameDev.net

News Bot

Guardian

[SIZE=-2]GameDev.net[/SIZE]

Long-Awaited Check of CryEngine V
[SIZE=-1]GameDev.net[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]A lot of great games were created by a number of video-game development studios using various licensed versions of CryEngine: Far Cry, Crysis, Entropia Universe, Blue Mars, Warface, Homefront: The Revolution, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Armored Warfare, ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dcJuGl14kDXCl2M&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

Reactions: Meg
So information about how good or how bad the new Cry Engine code is, is relevant news?

LOL

So information about how good or how bad the new Cry Engine code is, is relevant news?

LOL

Yes, very much. Not the least since it was requested by the community to get more information about future plans and directions, so there you are. That the new version has its source code published is especially interesting.

Looks like ad for a tool used to detect bugs in the source code of programs written in C, C++ and C#.
At first I tought we are upgrading to CryEngine V :eyecrazy:

Looks like ad for a tool used to detect bugs in the source code of programs written in C, C++ and C#.
At first I tought we are upgrading to CryEngine V :eyecrazy:

Yeah it's an ad.

They do that source code scan every once a while on some well known public code and post about it. This time they doing it for the openly available cry engine and posting about it.

I do wonder if MA uses such tools to find / fix bugs .....

Back