Add Dividers to the Storage

StellaBlue

Guardian
Estella Ella Laizen
Just a wish. I always organize my storage and then BAM, I forget and click on the compress button and mess it all up so, if we could click on a point in the storage and add a divider, if we click on compress, it would only compress within each divider. So, my paint cans would all be bunched up but only within the rows I assigned for paint cans, for example.

attachment.php

Just a wish. I always organize my storage and then BAM, I forget and click on the compress button and mess it all up so, if we could click on a point in the storage and add a divider, if we click on compress, it would only compress within each divider. So, my paint cans would all be bunched up but only within the rows I assigned for paint cans, for example.

attachment.php

Been a while since I pulled that one off... :D
An undo button would be good enough for me :)

A divider would be convenient. Even more so would it be to have the option to lock items in inventory (especially arm, guns, tools) so that they'll stay in place, and thus also get impossible to accidentally tt.
However, players have asked for this option for years...

Time to buy some boxes?

Time to buy some boxes?

Problem is that you don't see what's inside them and they often are limited in size, it's not much better haveing 20 or more boxes with ores and stuff. But they could do some new kind of "box", or "Dividers", that are open and don't give any additional storeage. Or maybe add possiblty for customized "folders" to each storage section, so you could divided each storage sections into "subsections".

This would be very nice. Also while we're reorganizing storage, let storage boxes be named.

Time to buy some boxes?

Yes what I was thinking. But to add to that, what would be cool is if we could then name our boxes.

Edit: with the help of the name tags. Dang a new market can almost be opened up with the power of a name tag.

Locking items so they dont get accidentally TT'd or put in auction or a shop is a wonderful idea would love that.

[#space_flight] ~ where pilots and players find each other to travel through space to other worlds

Containers do not really help me in terms of organization. They all sit in the miscellaneous tab plus the items inside at all a mess :(

I do know what you mean even I have several finders that carry, but when I probes, amps, etc they keep moving about. Like you said with storage I like to keep it tidy, so I can find stuff easy, but it keeps getting jumbled.

Back