Graphics help

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
Can anyone help guide me with graphics. I have a NVIDIA GTX 980 Ti which should be more than enough to deal with EU graphics. However when I turn or enter a new area I get huge colour blockouts of various textures. I used to run Very High and have cut to High and still get the same issue. Is there a tweak I need to do to fix this issue?

Cheers
Bjorn

Hi
Can anyone help guide me with graphics. I have a NVIDIA GTX 980 Ti which should be more than enough to deal with EU graphics. However when I turn or enter a new area I get huge colour blockouts of various textures. I used to run Very High and have cut to High and still get the same issue. Is there a tweak I need to do to fix this issue?

Cheers
Bjorn

Yup, optimize MA's code to work better :)

Same card as me, and yup, I get it to :)
Also get it sometimes when spawning quad, and I think now and then when zooming into 1st and zooming back into 3rd person.

It's begun with that VU where they greatly reduced the loading time on log in. Possibly they precalc less stuff now, like not rendering what's behind you until you actually start to turn in that direction. And if you turn around quick enough, the Matrix glitches out.

yeah same here. As svarog stated, it was the update that messed the icon sizes up and such, its caused me some issues on Cyrene too with memory leaking and EU using 13.5gb RAM.... i would guess the shader cache is reset fairly often, instead of when we use to hit the button

Well I am in the sam boat with 2 different PC's same problem. I have a friend in Sweden with a high end gaming machine and fibre optic internet and he reports the same issues . It is not us - it is MA

Hi

Cheers
Bjorn

i got no problems.

Whats rest of ur computer?
Using SSD?

I've also seen something funny with the icon sizes in inventory - I have 2 marcorp kallous-6 (L) in inventory - one draws correctly and the other is blank

i have a weird one, the CDF Recon i have draws fine until i amp it, where it strinks from 3 squares to 1

i got no problems.

Whats rest of ur computer?
Using SSD?

i don't think SSD would help, i get it always after a fresh login and occasionally when changing area, or switching indoor to outdoor, i use a GTX 970, i7 4870k, 16gb ram and EU on a Sata 3 SSD with 52mb fibre

I have same issues but they eventually clear up. I built my own computer so constantly updating parts. Using top of the line now , its MA...silly really on their part.:computer::cussing:

Back