Suggestions for new content

Lefty

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Medb Lefty Lucy
Last edited:
minopolis and nymphtown island

I still remember the first time managed to make the run to minopolis and wander the quaint streets with the stone walls around the colorful homes there. what a great town that was.

And then there was the day I swam the lake near nymphtown and was able to survive the fish attacks to get on the island and explore. The skieleton on the beach chair with his bottle was intriguing.

And then there were the cars parked on the streets of heidisheim, just wondering if we would ever have the opportunity to drive them :)

miss the adventure of exploration to find cool looking unique stuff randomly scattered in our world here

more calypso land plot content

I think there is some undelivered and previously announced content to be delivered in-game before any 'new' content.

Maybe changing weather would add to interest. Snow where it is snowy. Rain where it is not winter. Floating billowy clouds some day other sorts of clouds other days.
How about the odd hurricane? That could be fun and exciting :)

[#space_flight] ~ where pilots and players find each other to travel through space to other worlds

Bring back the old layout of atlas haven.. the current one is deserted because the layout is probably the worst in game from all the cities.. who wants to run that far to an auctioneer? I mean honestly.. what was wrong with the old layout?

Also make that big, red, pointless building that sits in the middle a luxury apartment tower so I can finally live in Atlas Haven again... Thanks!

I think we need:

:silly:Face to Face trading again - We have great masks, features, etc, let's see who we are dealing with!

:thumbup:Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down - after the above trades... I still use those emotes to evoke the immersion that was...

:scared:Sit Down and Lay Down - We are getting old and tired! Seriously, it added so much to random fun

:tongue2:Blah Blah Blee Du Da Dum - Random local babble when you typed in chat was epic!

:sweat:Old Style Sweating - It made sense in a futuristic way and the animations and sounds drew you in ;-)

One can hope ;-)

:yup:

I often read stories about the queen atrox, argonaut dieties and massive robot invasions and wonder how exciting this game was 10 years ago. Sometimes i swear logging in feels more like sitting down in the office after punching a time clock. As a new player i would love to see some excitement put back into this universe.

Restoring also some good fun addons would be at least good.
For example:

-Ambient/Environment sounds was one of the things I loved on Calypso when started living on it. Especially this special train/factory distant siren at Eurus - Eos and around Camp Poseidon!

-Another pointless (from gameplay perspective) but awesome (for the "feeling" of the game) was the shuttle spaceship passing above us every now and then. I remember how many silly thoughts I did when first time saw it! "oh there is a shuttle on this planet transferring people from one site to another" etc. :) and then of course when I realize that is just an effect I made funny fiction stories by myself while I was out isolated in the wild hunting or mining.

Impression and effects that adding to "the story" and the fun are necessary and some MA should brought back to the game.

Also changing things the majority like and enjoy should never be touched.
This critical hit sound that we barely notice? Is a mistake....period

I think we need:

:silly:Face to Face trading again - We have great masks, features, etc, let's see who we are dealing with!

:thumbup:Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down - after the above trades... I still use those emotes to evoke the immersion that was...

:scared:Sit Down and Lay Down - We are getting old and tired! Seriously, it added so much to random fun

:tongue2:Blah Blah Blee Du Da Dum - Random local babble when you typed in chat was epic!

:sweat:Old Style Sweating - It made sense in a futuristic way and the animations and sounds drew you in ;-)

One can hope ;-)

:yup:
No knee nah new knew?

I think we need:

Yes! So much yes! :)

That's the kind of content that works instantly for everyone on all planets all around the Universe. Speaking about Effort Vs. Gain, that should indeed be the place where they should start! :yup:

I think there is some undelivered and previously announced content to be delivered in-game before any 'new' content.
ah, the promises... many of which are now long broken...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?200643-Marco-said

http://content-of-oblivion.blogspot.com/

who could forget the massive billboard at Omegaton from way back that is no longer in game...
buildfuture.jpg

-Another pointless (from gameplay perspective) but awesome (for the "feeling" of the game) was the shuttle spaceship passing above us every now and then.

Still happens on Caly, I believe (maybe not on all servers, I've seen it in N and E parts of Eudoria). I once saw that shuttle bump into a hill. :)

my suggestions for new content: no new content. better fix the shit thats allready there. and give us back the big multipliers... especially on mining and make it fun again.

Back