Vampiric Cloak of Vitality vs Aeglic Ring Adjusted

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
I am still confused;

A Vampiric Cloak of Vitality - it increases HP by 12 points and sells for +9000Ped (M) and +15000Ped(F)

A Aeglic Ring Adjusted - it increases HP by 12 points and increased regeneration 30% and sells for +32Ped

The Cloak is rarer and doesn't occupy a ring slot yes, but seems way to overvalued.

I am still confused;

A Vampiric Cloak of Vitality - it increases HP by 12 points and sells for +9000Ped (M) and +15000Ped(F)

A Aeglic Ring Adjusted - it increases HP by 12 points and increased regeneration 30% and sells for +32Ped

The Cloak is rarer and doesn't occupy a ring slot yes, but seems way to overvalued.

Maybe it looks cool?? not sure never seen one...guess its similar to the ones those count creatures have...its not the lifesteal one right? that one would be worth more than 9K ped

The opportunity cost for the cloak is almost 0 whereas there are much better ring that can be equipped

I am still confused;

Its the cool factor of looking like a badass :D

Aeglic ring occupies right hand..same as ares.. and thus why it's worthless

The 9000 ped price includes 50 ped for the cloak, and 8950 ped for the bow for your penis. Your character will not show the bow graphic if the bow does not fit :D

Back