Help: Wire Transfer Direct Deposit From U.S.

Abbie Flynn

Abbie Peach Flynn
This is specifically in regards to wire transfers from the U.S.

I have spent some times on the forum lurking and also going through MA website. What I haven't been able to find out or figure out is:

1.) Does EU charge any sort of processing fee when receiving a wire transfer from the U.S.? (I know my bank does).

2.) Have fellow U.S.based players found it to be more economical to open a European bank and move funds this way?

I'm asking these questions as all the information I found was old and from years ago. If people with personal experience can respond I would appreciate it. I have determined that this is the best means to make a "large" or multiple installment deposits.

P.S. I'm looking for a mentor also preferable in PST time zone with extensive trading experience. I used to play 10 years ago and I'm coming back and approaching EU from investment point a view. Ideal mentor would be actively working with 100,000 ped or more themselves.

Thank you in advance!
-Abbie

#1 EU doesn't charge a fee but yes your bank may

#2 don't think so since you americans can depo into native currency of EU
we Europeans have to deal with conversion fee from euro to $ for instance

I use a Wells Fargo account for EU deposits and withdrawals. Wells Fargo is the only bank I have found that DOES NOT have a fee associated with money transfers regarding EU. Have been using them for almost 5 years now.

I use a Wells Fargo account for EU deposits and withdrawals. Wells Fargo is the only bank I have found that DOES NOT have a fee associated with money transfers regarding EU. Have been using them for almost 5 years now.

Good info here ^

I opened a new bank account specifically for EU and they told me incoming international wire transfer incurred a $60.00 USD wire fee! :scratch2: I told them that was ridiculous and I've been looking for a reasonable bank for withdrawal from EU since.

Back