Achievement: Soko reaching some milestones

duncis

Stalker
Society
AO
Inguts Sokolade Spurz
Hello PCF
For long time refrained of posting here, because community is not always receptive to someone doing good, but today is a good day, weather in UK is absolutely gorgeous today and i am having some gin with fruits n tonic and felt like sharing a little.

A little background story:
Started EU in 2006 (or there abouts) skilled a ton and a little more, more or less non depo apart from my depo to get GC (offer was 500usd dep for 5k peds and free card and reader). Played through SGA and got nada, while everyone else seemed to get all sorts of good items for example MM SGA was looted next to me and a few others.
Skilled my way to 240hp and some 350k skills. Did some crafts, some mines and a lot of hunting.
Migration of 2011 broke me. Lost most my assets blindly hoping for some good loots (yes still feel a**-!!!!! from that).
So i chipped out everything apart from some few skills that were not worth chipping like anatomy, serendipty and marksmanship, was left at 20k total skills and 102 hp upon my return on June 3rd of 2015.

So now, 14 months later and after a good year i have reached some milestones:
1/8/2016 - Commando
4/24/2016 - Kill Strike
7/12/2016 - Tough (250hp)
7/30/2016 - Quickness
8/4/2016 - Laser rifle/Carabine maxed (both dmg and hit profs at 100+)
10/28/2016 - First Personal ATH

And now:

It didnt used to be so easy to skill, all the skill pills and enhancers and mission rewards are helping way more than you guys can imagine! First time unlocking commando took me 3 years, this time reaching level 100 was just a tad over a year, while i still side skilled other professions like swordsman to 65 and BLP dmg to 85. I am also due to unlock force merge!

Entropia currently is in better state than i left it, i know many will disagree, but i rage quited once and i know the pain, was very reluctant when i came back but after a month of killing puny mobs on Arkadia, i set my goals and have achieved them.
Once again i enjoy my time here.
Some good loots along the way
thanks for having me!

Cheers
Soko

Some good loots from old days can be found here

Some good loots from the new days can be found here

Some fun pics of my "Fan Club"
2016-08-04_14_15_00-entropia_universe_client_64_bit_calypso_thumb.jpg
28450881713a08db2b14539964e7a781363aa7ea21104aef5a_pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_thumb.jpg
print_screen_2016-08-19_13-27-22.jpg

MY ATH SCREENIE

Have fun and hof big, Entropia has bright future :)

Last edited:
​I'm jealous. 10 years and I'm still noob. (*makes note to self to get goals)

Terrific accomplishments Soko...I'll be sitting with Kitty in the noob corner.

Gratz on your impressive achievements in such a short time! :yay:

heh,for me it was sga that made me chip out,from 228 orso to 150

heh,for me it was sga that made me chip out,from 228 orso to 150

Hmm, SGA was tough for some, maybe i just didnt grind hard enough to get the reward or be pissed off.
Even so i didnt loot anything cool it wasnt a too bad period for me. 2011-2012 was. Slow chipping out and selling my skills, shouting on the boxes in twin, horrible. But i am back, bigger and better :)

Hmm, SGA was tough for some, maybe i just didnt grind hard enough to get the reward or be pissed off.
Even so i didnt loot anything cool it wasnt a too bad period for me. 2011-2012 was. Slow chipping out and selling my skills, shouting on the boxes in twin, horrible. But i am back, bigger and better :)

it was just an terrible year,and sga finished me off when the mob (cersumon) i grinded for months for sga drops dropped like 3-4 parts THE day after evnt was supposed to be ended
that made me sell out,but offcourse,just like all that sell out....we always come back :)

Gratz on 100. Also, it's nice to see some of the human side and some back story about your ava. I respect that.

Thank you sharing this Soko :)

Your story is inspiring and show everybody that IT IS possible.
Thats a performance and a motivator, big grats on this!!

Keep shooting :)
E~

Nice bit of a backstory, thanks for sharing!

Im ignorant to the global ticker but the first weeks of migration where i was more active than usual it was very hart not noticing/recognizing you and i asked myself who is that sokolade guy :)

If you enjoy your time here thats wonderful , have a nice stay and make some good expiriences. There are still lots of decent people around in EU and on PCF aswell.

Gratz! Another crazy rush to the stars! :yay: :wtg:

Yeah, when I saw how u skilled avoidances in AW, I knew you're one crazy skiller... ;)

Haha fan club thing is a bit funny lol

print_screen_2016-08-19_13-27-22.jpg

gratz man , soon 300 hp haha

Back