Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are the worst consumer. You buy apples from a store thinking they are eggs. Then you bitch and whine coz your omelette is trash....
    As expected, sadly you still have no clue what's going on in your face, and you look under the hood. You have worse expectations than a freshly graduated disciple. You will never learn...
    oh dear sour grapes Evey

I finished 10K bronze Atrox. Made a few LA managers happy with some tax at the end of that.
    Done a huge hunt on CP, made CP deed holders happy, made a dent into my 10K Kretlin mission.
    Got my 30K feffox mission done, which I'm pleased with as that my Nemesis mob.

All in all I'm happy with that progress. Ticked up afew levels clubs....superb stuff.

Now I'm taking a little break, becasue it's not a job.

I consider that quite a success.

Let's remember shall we, I added a little opinion about bank roll, and a bunch of c***ts thought it would be fair game to continually troll me. So hey, lets play bank roll. Shame I can't find a middle finger emote to post.

See ya soon, kissy kiss kiss xx

Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    I consider that quite a success.
    If you considered that a success then why all the being pissed off about being down 444 ped in 3 days and I'll play again when deeds pay me back blah blah?
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    If you considered that a success then why all the being pissed off about being down 444 ped in 3 days and I'll play again when deeds pay me back blah blah?
    Where did I say I was pissed off?

444 ped is not a lot to recover from deeds. It might take 2 weeks, month, 2 months....who cares.

That's good financial management.

Now if I ran my card to zero, that would be stupid wouldn't it.

So I'm doing the right thing for bank roll management, and still get trolled.

There's load of things to do with my time in the big bad world. EU is a part of it, not all of it.

What's wrong with you people?

Rick

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    What's wrong with you people?

I think it's the thing you do where you make some ranty nonsense post and come up with some weird new conspiracy and then when people call you out on it you change your tune and say dumb shit like "go get laid" and act like nothing happened and we're the crazy ones.

To quote Oberon from Dune: "You are transparent."
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    I think it's the thing you do where you make some ranty nonsense post and come up with some weird new conspiracy and then when people call you out on it you change your tune and say dumb shit like "go get laid" and act like nothing happened and we're the crazy ones.

To quote Oberon from Dune: "You are transparent."
    Look I don't want to bite when I'm being attacked. I have a lot of very valid opinions with my game experiences since 2006. Sure I never bought into the MM and IMK2 market (nor did I have special access of free loans of such gear). I ran a ton of L for years and did pretty ok to be fair. Skilling over 300K skills on L gear isn't bad going. I honestly can't remember how much I've depoisted over the years (probably a lot), but it's surely less than the capital loss on old school top end weapons and FAP's.

We've all made mistakes, believing in MA over compet was huge error of judgement. But hey-ho that's in the past, although I tend to have a target for that over my head over that that I can't seem to shift. It cost me time and cash, and I am part of the community afterall.

It really was hard for me to get into the unlimited market, I did finally get the FEN mace (probably the bargain of the decade on auction) and some good armor. But the game happened to be playing hard to get, after those purchases and it hard to take.

You know sometimes experiences change us. I bought the great gear, it took 3 months to pay that off in RL (so stayed away). I depositied again for bank roll, and want to manage it right, so I can be successful and be on the right side of the game moving forward. It's just going to take another few months to build the backbone around my ava I've planned. I've got 4 daughters and wife and house to support, these things are not easy with one income.

Sure I've been open and vocal about the game, that's not a bad thing. I'm cerainly not the first or last.

So I tell you what; I'll shake your hand and let by-gones be bygones. I need to take a break tough, becasue I need to manage my peds. It's all part of Ricks bigger picture of EU success.

Laters and GL out there. See you again when my peds recover. I'm out.

Rick

Old Alpha
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.

Bagutta chesta Bonestorm
    Society
    RTr
    Images
    I bought the great gear, it took 3 months to pay that off in RL
    I've got 4 daughters and wife and house to support, these things are not easy with one income.
    Stop playing this game. Please!
    If you can't, get help.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    I have a lot of very valid opinions
    Incorrect.