Original SI Privateer

Copern

Provider
Society
Planet Express
Vullen Copern Salo
Lately I have been considering selling my privateer, the Pathfinder XXIV. I have a potential buyer but I am afraid I am going off sale prices from a couple years ago. It still has the original SI at 500. Not much else to say, I mean, it's a privateer. :D

Going off other sales threads and what some owners have said they would sell theirs for, I would say a base price of 40K-45K and then any SI upgrades on top of that would be a fair price.
Of course there will be people saying that its only worth 35K or that once the new space comes out (if it ever does) that the ships will be worth a lot less, but that is just them trying to get a good deal.

There is no indication that with the new space update there will be new unlimited ships around. If anything the new ships will all be L. If you look back in the original sales pitch by MA, the Motherships were to be the only unlimited versions of those and that future ships would be L. But its all speculation as MA can do what ever they want really.

But in the end, think of what you paid for it and what you would be happy selling it for. You don't want to look back and go damn I should have sold it for more. Guarantee you will be able to get multiple offers on the ship if you decide to sell, so if you are, post an auction in EU or on the forum here with an SB your happy with and see what happens.

Just don't let others give you a low ball offer and you should be fine....you have held onto it this long!

Still firm at 40-45K for SI500.

Price yet?

Curious if you ever got a firm price yet on it.

Also does anyone have a calculation for SI adds and stuff?

We talking for a Basic SI ship! Come on guys 40-45k??? realy?
I think those who suggest that price, own one and making price speculation ;)
for me, the right price is... what the interested buyer is willing to pay without any hassles.
That's for sure isn't at the range of 45k! But that's my perspective

We talking for a Basic SI ship! Come on guys 40-45k??? realy?
I think those who suggest that price, own one and making price speculation ;)
for me, the right price is... what the interested buyer is willing to pay without any hassles.
That's for sure isn't at the range of 45k! But that's my perspective

Maybe look at date of those posts Billy ;)

Curious if you ever got a firm price yet on it.

Also does anyone have a calculation for SI adds and stuff?

Current prices are around 35k for minimum SI privateer. If i am not wrong 5 ped tt gold gives around 8 SI. Current price of gold being 140% that means 7 ped gives 8 SI. You can do the maths accordingly.

Back