Price Check on Summer Ring 2016

Zanathos

Dominant
Kovathos Kova Landrunner
Wondering about the current market on summer ring 2016

Message me here or ingame, ingame is preffered.

Thanks!

Wondering about the current market on summer ring 2016

Message me here or ingame, ingame is preffered.

Thanks!

i see you re an newby,so be aware to dont take any lowballoffers
tofast,this ring is serious peds worth,prob 20k or more

so gz :)

As it is better than ares perfected, you should be looking at similar pricings.

i see you re an newby,so be aware to dont take any lowballoffers
tofast,this ring is serious peds worth,prob 20k or more

so gz :)

Joined 2005 not really a newbie...

About the price 22-25k I'd say

Ive been around for longer actually ingame, but I've played very much on and off with 6 months to year breaks in between over the years since 2006... Also I've had 4 avatars over the years lol.

Thank you for the warning though, it's never good to get lowballed unawares.

Last edited:
My offer this month was 25k-30k and sold for 25k in auction.

Yeah, ares perfected has its own unique advantages.

As an owner of this ring, I would say it is worth every penny...
i would want it more than the perf ares if I had to choose.

The Perf ares is a great dps booster and best fitting for events, but doesn't beat the eco this ring gives, does it? Nope

By the math, it is.

Its honestly dynamic and theres far more factors to simply make a statement like that, regen, size of crits depending on what setup and the value ofc those etc.

Personally (I have one of both) I hunt my good share of hours and I use the perfected ares since MY math and results says its better.

Its a kickass ring and a great loot at least for sure, if more people did their homework and counted some value of the buffs it should cost alot more then todays marketvalue :)

//Linzey

You can't easily get the 15% item reload bonus with this ring. If you could, I'd say it was better. Since you can't, it is priced anywhere from 12-24k atm. With Mod Ares at around 5k and Imp Ares at 800, I'd say it is heading toward the lower number. That being said, the ring rocks if you ARE NOT level 100 or some level you want to be at over level 100. The summer ring has its advantages but is not worth what a perfected ares is worth.

The perfected ares won't hold its value either. The key to all of these rings it to make them pay you back before they devalue. If you plan to skill a lot with it, it is worth the higher end. If you want it for some small hunts, pay the lower end. :)

What's the difference between a summer 2015 ring, and a summer 2016 ring? Or both the same?

Rick

Everyone calm your tits. I only said it was better by eco and it is to a major of people. If you have the Easter ring, it's equal with trade offs. It's Sophie's choice.

There are trade offs with all rings. That's the point. Pipe down.

Everyone calm your tits. I only said it was better by eco and it is to a major of people. If you have the Easter ring, it's equal with trade offs. It's Sophie's choice.

There are trade offs with all rings. That's the point. Pipe down.

Trouble maker ......:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::hammer:

you are under level 100, you don't want to win events and you go for eco hunts but less turnover get summer.

I like the 20-24k as it stands now.. If 3-5 more drop then mercury's figure is more accurate

However, if I looted it and wouldn't use it I'd take 18k for it

By the way, mindark had not stated when they will implement decay. It is speculation (while likely) that it would be next VU.. but that's been said every vu since they were introduced.

They did however state there would be amulets and craft able superior rings. So, one should keep all this in mind before getting a major buff boner on all these accessories.

so if they introduce decay what? nothing changes, we all pay decay if we want performance.

so if they introduce decay what? nothing changes, we all pay decay if we want performance.

Youre missing the point. Markup is based on perception and sentiment like a stock. Perceptions will change when they add decay because it is very evident that people don't realize or ignoring that such a thing will happen. How it impacts all values is uncertain as I am sure all decay rates won't be equal. It will be ultimately akin to eating a skill pill. 5 ped of decay for buffs for example. The decay is good for mindark's solvency and also balancing. That's a good thing.

Anyway we're now offtopic.

It may be off topic but it does give me more to think on and more ideas on its overall value lol.

I'll be logged ingame most of the day since its my day off today if anyone wants to pm ingame.

Last edited:
As it is better than ares perfected, you should be looking at similar pricings.

This is correct if your looking at dpp alone.
From my math 1% crit added can be transformed into 20% Critbonus.
Summer beats perfected with 40% vs 38% so the DPP alone is better for sure.

Its very hard item to price like with most rings, it mostly depends on what ring the potential buyer has already(star pointed out "earn" your ring before it loses value).
If someone has 0 rings and are hunting alot that 25k will pay it self in notime.
But if your a casual player there is just no point having it and if you own aug/perf ares already your dedicated player so you need to weight in the extra turnover/higher dps VS that increase in DPP.

Sub 20k is a great price and if i would help a friend build up epic setup that a nobrainer.

Reactions: jak
This is correct if your looking at dpp alone.
From my math 1% crit added can be transformed into 20% Critbonus.
Summer beats perfected with 40% vs 38% so the DPP alone is better for sure.

Its very hard item to price like with most rings, it mostly depends on what ring the potential buyer has already(star pointed out "earn" your ring before it loses value).
If someone has 0 rings and are hunting alot that 25k will pay it self in notime.
But if your a casual player there is just no point having it and if you own aug/perf ares already your dedicated player so you need to weight in the extra turnover/higher dps VS that increase in DPP.

Sub 20k is a great price and if i would help a friend build up epic setup that a nobrainer.

Correct (Too short)

It decreases the value of the rings because now it is benefit - cost instead of just benefit. I wish MA would decide if these rings will decay or not and implement it or not.

It decreases the value of the rings because now it is benefit - cost instead of just benefit. I wish MA would decide if these rings will decay or not and implement it or not.

I do not agree with that.

As with all investing this comes to mind.
"There is nothing markets hate more than uncertainty"

I do not agree with that.

Something that gives bonus for free, versus something that gives bonus for a cost.

Which will have a higher value?

Something that gives bonus for free, versus something that gives bonus for a cost.

none in EU since we all are subject to the same loot mechanism.

This is an faulty way off looking at it.
ATM rings risk anything from 10 ped/h decay or zero ped/h.
Bigger decay then possible earning from buffs will render most rings near worthless (ofc people are paying for dmg enhancers so paying for extra reload speed is a thing tho)
But an near zero decay will make the rings rise in price.

Whats pushing down prices and the two very big unsettling uncertainties right now.

#1 Will decay destroy any markup my item has.
#2 Will MA destroy any markup with floods of it.

People just dont wanna risk ruin of near 100% of your investment based on nothing.

Now think of it the other way around.

MA announces how much decay it will comsume per h.

Decay aint horrible but like 1 pec/h good.
Now people will know on what they throw their money on.
In my book that yields higher price then 0 ped decay and huge risk.

Back