Price Check on Summer Ring 2016

This is an faulty way off looking at it.
ATM rings risk anything from 10 ped/h decay or zero ped/h.
Bigger decay then possible earning from buffs will render most rings near worthless (ofc people are paying for dmg enhancers so paying for extra reload speed is a thing tho)
But an near zero decay will make the rings rise in price.

Whats pushing down prices and the two very big unsettling uncertainties right now.

#1 Will decay destroy any markup my item has.
#2 Will MA destroy any markup with floods of it.

People just dont wanna risk ruin of near 100% of your investment based on nothing.

Now think of it the other way around.

MA announces how much decay it will comsume per h.

Decay aint horrible but like 1 pec/h good.
Now people will know on what they throw their money on.
In my book that yields higher price then 0 ped decay and huge risk.

I agree with all of that, excellent explanation.

Last edited:
This is an faulty way off looking at it.
ATM rings risk anything from 10 ped/h decay or zero ped/h.
Bigger decay then possible earning from buffs will render most rings near worthless (ofc people are paying for dmg enhancers so paying for extra reload speed is a thing tho)
But an near zero decay will make the rings rise in price.

Whats pushing down prices and the two very big unsettling uncertainties right now.

#1 Will decay destroy any markup my item has.
#2 Will MA destroy any markup with floods of it.

People just dont wanna risk ruin of near 100% of your investment based on nothing.

Now think of it the other way around.

MA announces how much decay it will comsume per h.

Decay aint horrible but like 1 pec/h good.
Now people will know on what they throw their money on.
In my book that yields higher price then 0 ped decay and huge risk.

Yes, you have identified the two extremes. The reality will be in between the two - rings will decay a noticeable amount, but not negate the buff they give. If we had a mechanism in game which gave buffs at a cost then we would know exactly how much the rings will decay. What do we have which costs and gives a buff? ;)

Rings will also continue to drop. Every time MA puts a new unique or seasonal ring in the boxes, they see a spike in box sales. They'll continue to do this, and if the rings continue to be more useful or useful in a different way than their predecessors, they will continue to see this pattern.

What do these two predictive facts mean? Ring prices will fall, but not crash. Probably paying around double for every ring in the game at the moment... which isn't so bad, considering the pedsaving the 20k+ rings can give. Wanna reduce your investment risk? Shoot more, right now.

none in EU since we all are subject to the same loot mechanism.

Ah yes, that's the reason imk3 has the same price as swine deluxe.

Back