Achievement: L100 Swordsman

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
As of today, I am now maxed with 100 swordsman damage and hit.

It took 11 months, 6 days to max the sword from L52 to L100. I can only imagine how much time it would take if I did not have skill pills and the summer ring towards the end.

Not only am I maxed with the sword now (3.32dpp), but I may very well have been the only hunter to hit L100 in a hunting profession without a loot over 2000ped. :D

I will make a later post in my mako thread regarding TT return, cycling, and the numbers from being unmaxed to maxed. But for now, I wanted to make this post AND now I will be up all night figuring out what to do now.... as in.. what am I going to do with this sword.

As of today, I am now maxed with 100 swordsman damage and hit.

It took 11 months, 6 days to max the sword from L52 to L100. I can only imagine how much time it would take if I did not have skill pills and the summer ring towards the end.

Not only am I maxed with the sword now (3.32dpp), but I may very well have been the only hunter to hit L100 in a hunting profession without a loot over 2000ped. :D

I will make a later post in my mako thread regarding TT return, cycling, and the numbers from being unmaxed to maxed. But for now, I wanted to make this post AND now I will be up all night figuring out what to do now.... as in.. what am I going to do with this sword.

A really big GRATS my friend....nice work...:dancing::shots:
Now relax for a bit .... :)

I will make a later post in my mako thread regarding TT return, cycling, and the numbers from being unmaxed to maxed.

Huge CONGRATZ m8!
Looking forward to your thoughts on this.

This loli has finally grown up.

Nice accomplishment. Huge GZ to you LT! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

GRZ and thanks for all the information

One quick question though why did you stop the imk II thread and go so hard on the level 100 swordsman when alot of players think that the imkII is the most eco way to go in game with the range it offers not to mention the 60 % crit buff that certain armor offers.

Was fed up with hunting and went with mining last year. Had 3 ped of mu on a 12k run of longtooth. I had no one to take me down off the ledge and talk over it. I listened to the wrong people. I'll leave it there.

This sword is far cheaper than the imk2.. meaning I can get more gear for the same peds. No 32k overpriced amp. I have 18 more dps than the imk2. Earth shock is okay.. very well could be nerfed in the future with the new buffs.. and I can use it also should I desire to. Range and a tiny bit more eco is the only advantage the imk2 offers vs a much lower equipment cost.

Not interested in doing what everyone else is doing.. because those spaces will eventually have no mu.

K thx I diffently see your point with the difference in cost between the sword and the imkII setup , I was just interested in your point of view for future reference . Right know I am chasing the mod merc dream but I have a long way to go but I should have commando unlocked before the end of the year . That will be one step closer I guess. Still waiting on my 5 digit loot also.

K thx I diffently see your point with the difference in cost between the sword and the imkII setup , I was just interested in your point of view for future reference . Right know I am chasing the mod merc dream but I have a long way to go but I should have commando unlocked before the end of the year . That will be one step closer I guess. Still waiting on my 5 digit loot also.

Chasing the small eco bumps are costly. Someone gave me great advice when I used m83 as a predamager. Made some big eco gains and it was worth it. Whether it is a sword, imk2, or the mm.. it is about what makes the game fun for you.

what sword are we talking about?

Congratulations :yay:
Thank's for sharing your journey to 100 on other threads in the forum.

Eyyy Gratz man. Enjoy the "eco" fagging at its maximum ahaaha:silly2:

Holy shitballs you did it! :yay: Huge gratz!

Great journey, massive gratz on the achievement :D.

Looking forward to hearing what you get up to next!

Congrats !
About time to make some real money.
Enjoy

Congratz on the mighty achievement :D

Congrats !
About time to make some real money.
Enjoy

Have great tools, but I'm still playing in a sandbox. Who will help me figure out how to dig the grand Canyon? :)

Have great tools, but I'm still playing in a sandbox. Who will help me figure out how to dig the grand Canyon? :)

No one else can help better than entropialife when im bored i browse it for 2 hours and i always learn something.

Truly impressive accomplishment - level 1 sword!
Congratulations :)

#space_flight ~ where pilots and players find each other to travel through space to other worlds

Massive Congratulations - that is some achievement, I am skilling swords so it gives me hope to reach level 100 at some point in the next few years

Massive Congratulations - that is some achievement, I am skilling swords so it gives me hope to reach level 100 at some point in the next few years

It's not the grind that was a problem, it was the impatience. Every hunt staring at the progress bar... trying to will it to the next level. The "hell" modes just before skill unlocks and then at L98. Was same amount of peds of longblades required from 52 to 63 as 98 to 100.

Gratz! Hard work!

Back