EBN: Eomon Finale Approaching!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Xenobiologists have reported dropping pheromone levels, indicating that the Eomon Migration will be ending in a matter of days. Colonists should also beware of certain predators that tend to be more aggressive as the Migration nears its conclusion...

Originally Posted Here

Migration is almost over.

dank_meme.jpg

But I have 13k points left to do.... I give up :'(

23k here :( dont think i can do it

If matter of days means till sundaynight, i'll be fine. So a more specific ETA would be nice here Mindark!

haha I also have 23K points to go so I will probably try to push that down to 20K by Sunday and have to pick it up next year (RL allowing)

guess its official then, worst migration since 2011

this is a comment I didn't expected :scratch2:
if someone like Girts feels that way, things are not going well tho

this is a comment I didn't expected :scratch2:
if someone like Girts feels that way, things are not going well tho

I could have told u that after my 2 hours hunt in the first days, no incentive to hunt these (unless u can use modfawkslave for free n hunt eo stalkers)

I agree this year was horrible shame as it used to be fun......

I will shoot them until the last drop and when they all vanish I will spawn 10 more and I will kill them again.
#nevergiveup

I will shoot them until the last drop and when they all vanish I will spawn 10 more and I will kill them again.
#nevergiveup

Do eomon drop like rain? That's one hell of a storm....

enjoy the moment while it works for you! it used to work for me
#nevergiveup

deactivated

Last edited:
Didn't bother to shoot 1 mob. Oh wait, I did kill 1 LT and 1 E I think :silly2:

just glad its almost over..... this migration has been like crafting explosive, high expectation and still you end broke :p

Just get the loot back too normal.... and Fast plz

instead of just calling it shit, come up with something you want to see next year :)
i know its been a baad migration in terms of new items and such.

There should of been NEW ELMS... switch em around... L amps? fine..
we need something new and fresh to hunt for or else there will just be ep4 :D

this years migration has shown the lack of willpower from the devs.
leave compet and start working on your old game more, pretty please!

I could have told u that after my 2 hours hunt in the first days, no incentive to hunt these (unless u can use modfawkslave for free n hunt eo stalkers)

same here, and not willing to finish their stupid missions. maybe next year mindark time! :lolup:

byebye eomon and longtooth, no tears and no sorrow. :bs:

This video that I saw posted in another thread a few weeks ago sums up the migration for me...

enjoy the moment while it works for you! it used to work for me

#nevergiveup

Every high roller uber has their one year moment in the sunshine, then it's the turn of the next high roller hunter on the list. (well in recent times anyhow)

I wonder who that will be. Maybe my soc mate Fort?

Smiles.

Rick

Didn't bother to shoot 1 mob. Oh wait, I did kill 1 LT and 1 E I think :silly2:

ya i guess u cant bot with so many ppls around

Exactly my thoughts. No easy botting on eomons i guess, or perfect time to use player free areas that are usually way more populated when there is no migration.

Reactions: Mac
Well I quite enjoyed it this year - got my setup just right - could seriously grind away for hours with a nice eco setup and loot was not all bad, looted a few guns including 3 x elm weapons.

Want to finish 30K next year - 20k to go so that I can get that big melee skills reward

good, end it already.
and those watered down amp rewards from eomon samples

Thanks Mindark for this year's migration.
Although Longtooth and Eomon did not loot so well for me this year.
I managed to finish my 60k Rextelum and 30k Longtooth missions without any loses.

Got some nice skill gains and I am very happy with that.
For me, this year's migration was by far the best one I ever did. :yup:

It's been a long time coming but I was happy I finally had the skills and gear to participate this year and kill the whole range from youngs to stalkers!

I didn't get any big loots or items, but I was able to do and finish the Iron and Bronze mission. I had vacation at the end so I wasn't able to get through Silver, that will give me something to look forward to next year :wtg:

Back