EBN: Eomon Finale Approaching!

Lost 30k+ on eomon stalkers this migration. All I looted was a shop keeper and a dozen elm weapons.
I would have expected better incentives, or else why bother skilling and equiping to hunt big beasts? Daikiba ftw!

Reactions: Mac
yes,tt returns were pretty bad also for us

yes,tt returns were pretty bad also for us

If ELM items are involved, aren't TT returns totally irrelevant as all their value is in MU anyway?
Speaking of markup, what's the premium on the Perfected Tegretov?

This is why I don't keep track of tt returns.

Well, if you don't analyze your activities.. you won't know there is a problem until it's too late.

Well, if you don't analyze your activities.. you won't know there is a problem until it's too late.

I do analyze. When I log in, I analyze the balance of my ped card. If I don't have enough ped to repair and buy ammo I have found the problem. If that is the case, then I depo more so I can go shoot and loot and hope I get some good swirlies and continue to watch my progress bars slowly march on.

I do analyze. When I log in, I analyze the balance of my ped card. If I don't have enough ped to repair and buy ammo I have found the problem. If that is the case, then I depo more so I can go shoot and loot and hope I get some good swirlies and continue to watch my progress bars slowly march on.

If that's your goal and don't mind depositing. More power to you.

If ELM items are involved, aren't TT returns totally irrelevant as all their value is in MU anyway?
Speaking of markup, what's the premium on the Perfected Tegretov?

im just talking about tt returns,but since you bring up gun,im not even sure we didnt lose including guns markup
we lost several k for most of the days daily

im just talking about tt returns,but since you bring up gun,im not even sure we didnt lose including guns markup

GZ! I never saw that loot drop. I saw you and your boss shooting the same mobs as me sometimes. When where how etc? :scratch2:

GZ! I never saw that loot drop. I saw you and your boss shooting the same mobs as me sometimes. When where how etc? :scratch2:

about 8-9 days ago in an 1700 hof on old alpha i think

guess its official then, worst migration since 2011

I think it was the best thing that ever happened to me in game... because it was so bad, I finally gave up.
The cow is dead, you can stop trying to revive:laugh:

about 8-9 days ago in an 1700 hof on old alpha i think

ah, thats why, damnit I took a week vacation! :laugh:

Well anyway, nice loot, gratz on that, if it didn't make you profit, at least it helped dig you out of some of the hole you were in.

So what MA appears to have done is reduced the tt of loot as a percentage of the revenues from hunting.

I would say that nowadays you have to have super eco gear, plus 5% focused blow, plus a good percentage extra crit damage to get the % of tt return that was before the introduction of rings.

Essentially, those who have the rings will lose tt like before the rings were invented. Those without rings will lose much more.

So what MA appears to have done is reduced the tt of loot as a percentage of the revenues from hunting.

I would say that nowadays you have to have super eco gear, plus 5% focused blow, plus a good percentage extra crit damage to get the % of tt return that was before the introduction of rings.

Essentially, those who have the rings will lose tt like before the rings were invented. Those without rings will lose much more.

pretty sure all the loot that had been consumed by migration got paid out in Old Fred. But hey! That's what the populace wanted right?! They wanted the big hofs back and on irrelevant mobs. Someone has to pay for it.

for me was great :) but just a good loot period

this is indeed exactly what i also think,all those ecobuffs have brought down average returns

Back