ComPet Abilities no.5

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=2]ComPet: Behind The Game[/h][h=3]#16 Abilities no.5[/h]It’s really important to pick a good set of abilities before taking your pet into battle. And in ComPet there are loads of abilities! Here’s a few of them to give you an idea of the huge range of moves in ComPet!

Meditate
If you focus, things get done quicker! The “Meditate” ability reduces the cooldown of all your abilities that are currently on cooldown by 1 round. In addition it restores a certain percentage of Mana.

Tackle
They say time heals all things, but in this case it hurts! The opposite of the “Meditate” ability, “Tackle” increases the cooldown of the last ability used by your opponent!

Health Parasite
A real ‘bloodsucker’ of an ability! All healing abilities used by your opponent will heal your pet for the same amount!

Lick Wounds
A good ‘amplifying’ ability, “Lick Wounds” increases all your healing by 50% over a certain number of rounds. If you have the initiative it also removes one debuff from your pet.

Please Note:!all abilities have different ranks. The higher the rank of an ability, the higher the stats (eg. “Bite” rank 1, “Bite” rank 2 etc.).!

Originally Posted Here

Dear Bertha, for the last time please use http://forum.competgame.com/ :wise:

And let me remind you:
3.7 – Advertising/Recruiting
Advertising or attempts of recruiting community members to other computer games, virtual worlds or MMORPGs other than Planet Calypso is NOT permitted. Any and all such, references, threads or posts, including, without limitation, those that appear in avatar pictures, member profiles or member signatures, may be deleted without notice and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

Dear Bertha, for the last time please use http://forum.competgame.com/ :wise:

And let me remind you:
3.7 – Advertising/Recruiting
Advertising or attempts of recruiting community members to other computer games, virtual worlds or MMORPGs other than Planet Calypso is NOT permitted. Any and all such, references, threads or posts, including, without limitation, those that appear in avatar pictures, member profiles or member signatures, may be deleted without notice and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

The compet game uses Calypso pets, I looted a Bristle Hog there. :D

Rick

I really should give it another try again, thanks for the update bertha :yay:

At least with every abilities update we get a little closer to it being released.

At least with every abilities update we get a little closer to it being released.

I think the usual plan applies. Drive the original investors to the pit of despair, until they sell all their deeds to MA avas......job done at 95% transfer. Then kick in the revenue payouts.

That's just Rick being cynical....lol.

On the plus side, I notice the fights are much faster in the latest version. They're certainly working hard under the hood to tune it up.

Where's the chat though, it seriously needs that. They also need 'ped' battle forest against auto MA pets (even if the computer does the selecting of opponent), because the PVP arena sucks.

Rick

Back