CalyNET: Carnivore Carnage on Fort Argus Beach!?

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
REDeyesweirdshit-1.jpg

“Help me I’m at Argus beach!...they’re everywhere!...No get away you flesh-eating bas...get away!”

The above audio and this very strange, distorted picture were received just moments ago from CalyNET reporter Jeffrey Talston. The picture was presumably taken using a highly damaged imaging device. It seems Jeffrey is a truly dedicated newsman, even when facing imminent temp-death!

Unsurprisingly, Fort Argus beach has been declared a highly dangerous area by the CDF.

Originally Posted Here

2 hours break... i feel sorry for those who ate pills

30 minute wave, 2 hour respawn. Sounds a lot like a non-event to me...

So what is it 0.0

such an wasted opportunity from ma
why not an continuous spawn of atrox queens(2queens)

that would mean 48 hours of nonstop shooting,so loads of amo/decay wasted

such an wasted opportunity from ma
why not an continuous spawn of atrox queens(2queens)

that would mean 48 hours of nonstop shooting,so loads of amo/decay wasted

they might come later, I think MA is trying something new and allowing the us smaller players take down queens and shared loots have proved popular due to random item drops

they might come later, I think MA is trying something new and allowing the us smaller players take down queens and shared loots have proved popular due to random item drops

30 minutes of shooting every 2 hours of a single big shared loot mob? I love it. Can't wait to try tonight. Where is the atrox beach?

30 minutes of shooting every 2 hours of a single big shared loot mob? I love it. Can't wait to try tonight. Where is the atrox beach?

West of Fort Argus.

When you see the green dots, you are there.

Atrox Marauder, Slayer, Queen and even Old Fred have been seen. :)

That's not what it was. I went to see at about 20:20 and those waiting told me the next wave was expected at 22:00.
From 22:00 to 00:00 MA time, shared-loot Atrox Marauder and higher spawned, with the occasional Old Fred. The spawn was regular for the whole two hours and always a few in the distance if the close ones didn't respawn quite fast enough.
At 00:00, the respawns stopped and the dozen or so the were left around got killed off.

I don't know personally when the next wave is expected, maybe 02:00 MA time?

Back