WhySoSerious Landgrab Crusade PK Video

carle

Prowler
Devastating Vodka lindsey
Without Further ado i bring you my kill compilation video from last months of landgrab action.
Used footage from mine and Sokolades stream.
I havent been editing in atleast 6 years so i had to try my way around it but i enjoyed being creative for a while.

Cool video! Fun to watch :cool: gj

fun to watch :)

Fun video, good job!

:beerchug:

Thx for your positive comments!
Makes me wanna work harder and better for other footage.
Got the perfect song in mind and visulized how to make great looking intro already.

As for the 2nd song i dont know who done it, ive heard it before but couldnt shazzam it nor did youtubes copyright claims catch it.

Found it mixed in a amatuers dj contest in austraila. (guy did some cool things with Starwars too.)
https://www.mixcloud.com/Q-dance/rvrs-jay-sa-defqon1-australia-dj-contest/

very fun vid indeed ^^

Good job. Cool video :cool:

I was impressed that you could accurately hit another av with a sword in third person :laugh:

I was impressed that you could accurately hit another av with a sword in third person :laugh:

Its my footage if its 3rd person. Vodka uses first. I used to do first person too, but 3rd person provides me more awareness of surroundings so thats what i use, but surely both work as you can see in video :)

Its my footage if its 3rd person. Vodka uses first. I used to do first person too, but 3rd person provides me more awareness of surroundings so thats what i use, but surely both work as you can see in video :)

I'm impressed, I can't even hit an Eomon standing still in third person :laugh:

I'm impressed, I can't even hit an Eomon standing still in third person :laugh:

Try it! Its super fun!
Also - practice makes perfect. Which reminds me i need a lot of it :)
Cya in pvp one day maybe?! :)

Try it! Its super fun!
Also - practice makes perfect. Which reminds me i need a lot of it :)
Cya in pvp one day maybe?! :)

Maybe... I used to try to pvp a lot, but then I realized the disadvantages of being so far away from the server on the US west coast, having a shitty pc and internet connection and just being too damn old to twitch! :laugh:

Maybe... I used to try to pvp a lot, but then I realized the disadvantages of being so far away from the server on the US west coast, having a shitty pc and internet connection and just being too damn old to twitch! :laugh:

Excuses... excuses... :p

I think the original was done by The Grid. I bet Mega will know he was a cheesy peaker in the day.

Must be a different 'Mega'.

The above is what I'd consider a Landgrab. :D

Heres a sneek peek of my upcoming project.
Like description says if you want to be featured go collect some clips.

Heres a sneek peek of my upcoming project.
Like description says if you want to be featured go collect some clips.

Cant wait!!!

Back