Question: Rad Conveyor mission?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
Anyone else recently done the Rad Conveyor mission?
You get to the Outcast pirate and he asks to trade 500 Rad Conveyors for a Dark Green coin.

The question is, what happened to the Improved Restoration Chip option?

Cheers
Bjorn

You have to go back to Howling Mine with coin:

"Mission Galactica: Stage VIII - Rad Conveyor
health requirement: 140 hp
Hand 500 Rad Conveyor (17 ped TT each) to any of the Outcast Pirates on any space station
Receive Mission Galactica Coin (Dark Green)
or Mission Reward Improved Restoration Chip
Hand 1 Mission Galactica Coin (Dark Green) to Dread Castamir at Howling Mine Space Station"

You have to go back to Howling Mine with coin:

"Mission Galactica: Stage VIII - Rad Conveyor
health requirement: 140 hp
Hand 500 Rad Conveyor (17 ped TT each) to any of the Outcast Pirates on any space station
Receive Mission Galactica Coin (Dark Green)
or Mission Reward Improved Restoration Chip
Hand 1 Mission Galactica Coin (Dark Green) to Dread Castamir at Howling Mine Space Station"

I see what you are saying, but can anyone who has done this confirm it. You hand in the 500 Rad Conveyors, the Outcast pirate gives you a dark green coin. You then travel to the Dread Castamir who then will offer the Imp Rest chip or the next stage of the mission?
Why I hesitate is that a post of the Adjusted chip demonstrated the option to select the coin or the adj chip with the pirate.

I see what you are saying, but can anyone who has done this confirm it. You hand in the 500 Rad Conveyors, the Outcast pirate gives you a dark green coin. You then travel to the Dread Castamir who then will offer the Imp Rest chip or the next stage of the mission?
Why I hesitate is that a post of the Adjusted chip demonstrated the option to select the coin or the adj chip with the pirate.

No. If you get the coin, you chose the wrong option, namely to continue to the next stage. If you choose to take the chip, you get nothing back at first. You are sent to Howling Mine where Dread Castamir hands you the chip.

No. If you get the coin, you chose the wrong option, namely to continue to the next stage. If you choose to take the chip, you get nothing back at first. You are sent to Howling Mine where Dread Castamir hands you the chip.

The only option was to trade the Brown coin to Dread Castamir, which activated the Rad Conveyor mission. Once I had the 500 Rads, the mission states to hand them over to any outcast pirate, who offers a Dark green coin for them.
Am I right then in saying that if I take this option, take the Dark green coin to Dread Castamir he will either offer an Imp Rest chip or the next mission stage?

The only option was to trade the Brown coin to Dread Castamir, which activated the Rad Conveyor mission. Once I had the 500 Rads, the mission states to hand them over to any outcast pirate, who offers a Dark green coin for them.

If this is so, then something is wrong with the descriptions available around here. You should be given TWO options right AFTER trading either the Bio IDs or the Rad Conveyers to the Outcast Pirate: The first one to continue with the mission, in which case you receive a coin, the second one to take the chip, in which case you receive nothing from the Outcast Pirate. In both cases you are sent to Dread Castamir, where you either receive the next mission stage if you chose the coin, or the chip and end the mission.

Disclaimer: I refuse responsibility if any of this is wrong... cough. So far everything looked cut and dried to me, albeit a winding path but that is on purpose. But every time somebody gets confused I get confused, too, lol.

If this is so, then something is wrong with the descriptions available around here. You should be given TWO options right AFTER trading either the Bio IDs or the Rad Conveyers to the Outcast Pirate: The first one to continue with the mission, in which case you receive a coin, the second one to take the chip, in which case you receive nothing from the Outcast Pirate. In both cases you are sent to Dread Castamir, where you either receive the next mission stage if you chose the coin, or the chip and end the mission.

Disclaimer: I refuse responsibility if any of this is wrong... cough. So far everything looked cut and dried to me, albeit a winding path but that is on purpose. But every time somebody gets confused I get confused, too, lol.

LOL, my support case hasn't been answered yet. JBK is AWOL as well. I seriously do not recall there being an option other than selecting the mission for Rad Conveyors. I wonder if the Imp Rest Chip has been removed?

Back