Please friends told me, (Feffoid Clan Warlord Elite)

Mendicant

Guardian
Please friends told me, (Feffoid Clan Warlord Elite) that place more, I can not find everywhere, the trouble to coordinate!

You can find them (and hunter elites) near the outpost SE of Minopolis at [89041, 83540, 112]

Edit: That would be hunter elite, champion elite and warlord elite at that location.

Last edited:
Tkank Feffoid Clan Warlord Elite A no

You can find them (and hunter elites) near the outpost SE of Minopolis at [89041, 83540, 112]

Edit: That would be hunter elite, champion elite and warlord elite at that location.

Feffoid Clan Warlord Elite A no

Feffoid Clan Warlord Elite A no

I'm not sure there are any clan warlord elite at all ingame. Someone else might enlighten us both.
Maybe only during some events?

If I recall correctly, Clan Warlord Elite are a rare spawn near Fort Medusa. At least, I am relatively sure I have killed a couple there while hunting Feffs.

Clan warlord elite was a single special spawn at an event years back, I killed it and looted an angel harness :)

I've heard people on forum say they've seen others but I've never seen another and never saw one global (tracker hasn't got any tracked either)

So if they do spawn it will be very rare, but maybe people have mistaken warlord elite for clan warlord elite.

Back