Newbie Player/wanabe miner looking for mentoring

AP Pereira

Hello!

I am Arnaldo (AP) from Portugal and i have registered in the game this week and i am loving the crap out of it!
Currently i am looking for a mentor in mining or a group/team who is up to share some knowledge in the art. :wise:
I tried to do it myself (don't like to bother others with my crap) and so far i couldn't catch a pattern in how to look for profitable deposits, all i have managed to find is poor and very poor deposits.:scratch2::confused:
It is a bit anoying but i am a stuborn dude and i am not giving up so soon. :mad::D

I would like to thank you for all the help i may get.

Mentor needed

Hi all!

My name is Arnaldo Pereira i come from Portugal and i am a new player in entropia universe, planet calypso.
I am loving the game so far and the proffesion of choice was mining, but i am not so good at it.
The deposits that i have found so far are poor or very poor and the losses are pyling up.:scratch2:
I would like to know if anyone who has the skills and the patience to teach a newcomer the ropes of mining.

I am realy serious about this game and i want to get good at it, so i am willing to be the best student that i can be.

My aim in the future is to be in a team or group of miners and contribute for the group's future, now i would be more as a newsance.

Sorry for my poor english.

Props to all, and thank you for having me in the forum.:yay:

Back