Achievement: Entropia Master

messi91

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Gaina "Messi91" Cristi

Added Entropia Master Rifle.

I don't have much to add. if you shoot skills come to you :)
Good luck !

Last edited:
insane skilling machine, gz

I'd love to know the skill compression approaching 20K skill points. It must be unbelievable if exponential compression growth.

I just checked my rifle at around 9K and can only get 114 points from 98 ped ESI (biggest one in auction to check), and I know I'd only get a couple of points max from few 1000 ped ammo. (See picture). So it would take literally 20 years shooting to move that skill pointer a few points I'd imagine....lol.

I guess I'm more impressed at your ability to find, eat and finance the ESI consumption. I've changed my mind over the years with respects to eating chips, if it works for you fine, you did it, it worked, well done.

Although I do not believe it's possible natural, I'm sure it would take a year to get 10 points hardcore skilling, unless of course a super uber wants to suggest otherwise. How much ped ammo "per point" would it take at those levels, all maxed up to maximise damage to generate skill growth?

Funny stuff indeed, your post did make me smile.

I guess the next question is does the game allow you to make ped at those levels, and will you always be allowed too continue...chuckle chuckle.

More worrying is the goal posts move the more chip eaters approach those levels, I wonder how that effects the base outputs.

Nice post,and gratz ... I'll chase you on the pet levels, get that noob gorilla moving :)

Good Luck

Rick

I'd love to know the skill compression approaching 20K skill points. It must be unbelievable if exponential compression growth.

I just checked my rifle at around 9K and can only get 114 points from 98 ped ESI (biggest one in auction to check), and I know I'd only get a couple of points max from few 1000 ped ammo. (See picture). So it would take literally 20 years shooting to move that skill pointer a few points I'd imagine....lol.

I guess I'm more impressed at your ability to find, eat and finance the ESI consumption. I've changed my mind over the years with respects to eating chips, if it works for you fine, you did it, it worked, well done.

Although I do not believe it's possible natural, I'm sure it would take a year to get 10 points hardcore skilling, unless of course a super uber wants to suggest otherwise. How much ped ammo "per point" would it take at those levels, all maxed up to maximise damage to generate skill growth?

I guess the next question is does the game allow you to make ped at those levels, and will you always be allowed too continue...chuckle chuckle.

More worrying is the goal posts move the more chip eaters approach those levels, I wonder how that effects the base outputs.

Nice post,and gratz ... I'll chase you on the pet levels, get that noob gorilla moving :)

Good Luck

Rick

Its not chips man, its called skilling!

I shoot way less than Messi does and i still get 200ped tt of skills per day!

cheers
Soko

Its not chips man, its called skilling!

I shoot way less than Messi does and i still get 200ped tt of skills per day!

cheers
Soko

I don't want to degenerate the thread into an argument. Although Rick has had his moments of hard grinding day in day out turning over huge peds for a number of years (only the last year of so I've taken my foot off the gas).

So I'm well enough informed to know, you can't add that level of skills in months. Unless of course MA holds players back. Now that wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Anyhow 200 ped tt skills is not 200 ped tt on "ONE" skill. like I've asked....how much ammo to skill from 19999 - 20000 (one point)?

What are we talking 100K ped ammo, per point, on that one skill at 20K?

Rick

edit: ps: Besides his 'rifle' would be higher than his 'LWT' if natural, because rifle is the primary skill, and LWT is support skill. You're making me laugh now, writing this.

Last edited:
@Rick: He streamed the last few points to 20k and lots of people saw him grinding falx and the skill moving up, so your theory of one billion years per point is wrong. There's no mistery, magic or chipping involved he just grinds like crazy with all sorts of pills and buffs.

Congrats on entropia master messi.

@Rick: He streamed the last few points to 20k and lots of people saw him grinding falx and the skill moving up, so your theory of one billion years per point is wrong. There's no mistery, magic or chipping involved he just grinds like crazy with all sorts of pills and buffs.

Congrats on entropia master messi.

I'll be interested to see the stream please, what's the link.

It's more scientific query, understanding what skill MA provide for the damage he's inflicting. I'm sure pills make a big difference these days.

Maybe there's a limit to the compression growth and it just flattens out. Excluding rifle I grinded pyro 100% for 3 years solid, completing many big missions, yet 'one' shot arson (per mob) skillers managed to unlock Force Merge in months, which I thought was incredible.

I'm not slagging him off, I just don't get it. So the only answer I can point to, is MA turn down others skill gains for income generation.....that has got to be the only answer remaining.

I look forward to watching the stream with much interest, and Messi getting some ad revenue :)

Rick

Last edited:
Reactions: das
Impressive, gratz.

edit: ps: Besides his 'rifle' would be higher than his 'LWT' if natural, because rifle is the primary skill, and LWT is support skill.
It's not necessarily so. I've never eaten a chip, have used laser rifles 99% of my EU time and my LWT is way ahead of Rifle (9900 vs 9500). It always was my top skill as long as I remember.

@Rick, You just have to be able to afford to buy gear, buffs and hire a crew of people to run your avatar 24/7.

Damn, many people talk but they don't say anything.

Messi is just a skilling machine consuming the best pills continuously,
it make me laugh why people talk that harming...

It make me laugh that the people talk with unbelieve are just the jalous ones...

i must admit of course we are jalous, because the regular player never can archive this!

Many Many many congratulations for being a entropia master messi!

shalom

Last edited:
gratz keep them going !

It make me laugh that the people talk with unbelieve are just the jalous ones...

shalom

I promised myself just before I fell asleep last night that the first person to use the ‘jealous’ word wins a Sapphire Dragon Level 1.

So congratulations you win. Meet me Ithaca town centre, most European evenings, you have until Sunday night to collect or the prize expires (because I’m not waiting around forever)…smiles.

Curiosity maybe, but not jealousy. It’s his own personal goals, if Messi is happy I’m happy. Most of us are middle aged anyway, we’re in our 40’s not 14 we’re hardly jealous (ok I’ll speak for myself on the aging EU issue...lol).

I tell you what though; I challenge Messi to post a screen shot of the largest LWT ESI in auction (think there was a 90 pedder in there last night), so we can see how much skill you get at 20K. So we need the ESI tt price + skill at current level, and skill after insertion. I know the skill compression graph looks like a stair case, rather than a linear curve, although…..I’m just really really really really interested to see the compression. :)

Now go get 25K LWT….hell even 40K. Maybe unlock something new, now that would be really cool.

Back to work for me, laters.

Rick

I promised myself just before I fell asleep last night that the first person to use the ‘jealous’ word wins a Sapphire Dragon Level 1.

So congratulations you win. Meet me Ithaca town centre, most European evenings, you have until Sunday night to collect or the prize expires (because I’m not waiting around forever)…smiles.

Curiosity maybe, but not jealousy. It’s his own personal goals, if Messi is happy I’m happy. Most of us are middle aged anyway, we’re in our 40’s not 14 we’re hardly jealous (ok I’ll speak for myself on the aging EU issue...lol).

I tell you what though; I challenge Messi to post a screen shot of the largest LWT ESI in auction (think there was a 90 pedder in there last night), so we can see how much skill you get at 20K. So we need the ESI tt price + skill at current level, and skill after insertion. I know the skill compression graph looks like a stair case, rather than a linear curve, although…..I’m just really really really really interested to see the compression. :)

Now go get 25K LWT….hell even 40K. Maybe unlock something new, now that would be really cool.

Back to work for me, laters.

Rick

99.06 tt esi from AH gives 20010-20061
I use 10% skill pills when I shoot IMK2.I hold better pills for skills I need mostly (mining, melee, rocket etc)

99.06 tt esi from AH gives 20010-20061
I use 10% skill pills when I shoot IMK2.I hold better pills for skills I need mostly (mining, melee, rocket etc)

Thank you very much Messi.

That compression is not as bad as I envisaged, looks like just 'double' the compression from around 10K skill to 20K points then.

So lets say 99 ped ESI is worth 50 points then, that means a 10 ped ESI buys 5 points LWT at 20K+ points.

Thanks again

Rick

Added #2 skill.

Wow, congrats! :yay: Do you ever sleep or have some sort of time machine? This is a lot of shooting.

Well-earned congrats, man.

Super impressive!

A while back someone high skilled said it is linear after 10k, don't know if accurate, haven't tested myself.

Reactions: das
Gratz! message too short

Gratz! man that must have taken one grind!!!!

A while back someone high skilled said it is linear after 10k, don't know if accurate, haven't tested myself.

It aint you can test using a link of a skill implant (shows as full tt).
A full chip at my 13k gave 1150 point but only 700 at strykers 25k

It aint you can test using a link of a skill implant (shows as full tt).
A full chip at my 13k gave 1150 point but only 700 at strykers 25k

Thanks, I didn't know that trick.

<removed>I do take things to the extreme when it comes to gaming.
Back in the days I had 48 hours sessions, my highest was 65 hour.Right now I barely can do 24 but if a serious bet is on I can probably do 36.
Anyone who ever got the chance to know me as a gamer can confirm that.
You can call me crazy but I do love what I do and seeing people negative comments makes me wanna do it harder and harder.
Maybe who knows Mindark will introduce level 150 guns and they will be jelly slacking when loot is uber hot :)
Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think i have seen anyone increase as fast as you... since a couple years ago... you remind alot of an avatar called "colonel lee bowles" are you related?

I dont think i have seen anyone increase as fast as you... since a couple years ago... you remind alot of an avatar called "colonel lee bowles" are you related?

Never heard sorry.

Good Luck

Rick

If you right click > copy on the rifle skill implant then paste it into the chat box, then click on that one, it will show you your skill increase as if the chip were full TT

Back