Question: Imp. MKII

eddric

Stalker
Society
Jurai Blood
eddric massive slasher
How can I compete with an İmp. MKII? so, here is my question:

MindArk please tell me these are still lootable because this is a very unfair competition :D

old time player got these from longu, so they did nothing extra just played, and I wish to know I have a chance too

deposit and buy one.

No worries. They are working on making these irrelevant with buffs. Find a weapon that you enjoy.

the right question is :
does MindArk realizes how much IMK2s with multiple buffs is a hudge ped leak for them?
I hope they will react in time..

these items drop but very very rarely. Most recent big time gun that was looted was an imp2870

No worries. They are working on making these irrelevant with buffs. Find a weapon that you enjoy.

We agree on something atomic...smiles back at you.

Ed; don't even worry about it mate. You need level 100+ anyhow to make it worthwhile, then a shed load of ped to enjoy it even if you got it. Not to mention a Mod laser amp that will cost you a ton of ped, uber amour with mod plates, and probably a perfected ares ring....to hunt the stuff you'd want to hunt with it.

So lets just say, it's well out of our budgets.

Unless of course you want to loot it to sell it....lol.

Rick

IMK2 has hit the item cap so won't drop until someone sells it to the TT, or MA increases the cap. I believe on certain items (imk2 and mod fap being prime examples) the cap is manually set so...

As an investment, you have a fairly certain, small but continuous negative ROI which you need to offset with hunting profit, so you better also be lvl 100 and be ready to invest in the other relative buffs :)

the right question is :
does MindArk realizes how much IMK2s with multiple buffs is a hudge ped leak for them?
I hope they will react in time..

Not a single ped is leaked by imk2 fyi (from MA perspective)

How can I compete with an İmp. MKII? so, here is my question:

MindArk please tell me these are still lootable because this is a very unfair competition :D

old time player got these from longu, so they did nothing extra just played, and I wish to know I have a chance too

You still need the skills/ ped flow and time to make one of these work right. It may be an eco weapon but if you use it wrong the eco doesnt count for anything. You can still lose with this weapon.

Back