Rare Loot Farmers

Status
rare loot refill system is just plain stupid as hell as it is right now.

ive stopped hunting sence it makes no sense for me to keep shooting and get nothing and then you see 3-7 bot like avas apear from nothing and start shooting for 5-10min the log off and repeat....

Cyrene and arkadia have taken efforts to get this stuff changed. Apparently it was beyond obvious and manipulated on cyrene for some time. It was in cyrene patch notes 18 months ago or so. This leads me to believe that mindark's loot system is either lazy or the engine doesn't lend itself well to the loot structure entropia has. I'm inclined to believe more of the latter but a mix of both.

But as its being manipulated like with the shrooms, it needs changed and done quickly.

I have at times run through this line of thinking:
the loot mechanisms must surely be amongst the most secret parts of the program modules. Maybe after certain people left, there simply weren't people available to make any big changes to the 'black box'.

We have seen changes and new systems which seem to work using the same basic black box, only with different parameters, but maybe there are some parameters which are hard-wired, with nobody now with the knowledge to change them.

I guess this possibility is also a bit butt-based, but one way or the other, MA can't be arsed...

(It does need to be changed... quickly please - but with competence...)

Yeahh i am popular !! :confused:

It seems i need to clear some mind.
First, sorry for my bad english.

Who i am ?
I started the game 13th July 2015 on Calypso planet.
I discover Cyrene in September 2015 with a friend.

I spend 90% of my time on this planet.
Now i am Level 58 BLP pistoleer Hit and Level 56 damage

I did all Epic mission chain, Noob fap, Tanhok and Zora. I did the test of faith mission, 215k mobs for clothes.
I killed the empi queen many times, rare mob, and i am with maybe 5 persons in game able to summom Lazidol !

And i have plenty achievement from Cyrene.

I am not a bot, i am a real player ! I play hard and i am maybe with Ludra, Junkman and Ivi the most hunter in Cyrene. I help people when i can, i am always happy in game, i never complain about loot. I prefer loot and use my loot, i buy only if its necessary.

I hoard BTC ? Yes !
Why ? Because i prefer do a 100 click run in craft.
Do you see me in #cyrenetrade or auction to try to sell them with a insane price ? No !

Then, where is the problem ??? Is there a rules where you must sell your loot ? I never heared that !

You want a Boffin Upgrade part ? Hunt Vlanwing like i hunt them and enjoy.

Cya !

Just don't let anyone on forums affect your hunt, not worth it.Focus on hunting.People here got too much time to spend on shit and they will only drag you down.Trust your instinct and go for it.
GG

If you find that scary about the boffins, then check ring farmers, shrom farmers, etc, you will see who really is making a living out of a broken system and nothing being done.

Being part of the reason i been away,
Each time you put 10 hours a day griding for a month or 2 in a row, you will see the ones camping ones breaking the system, looting the items that you attempt harder than them, you just dont happen to have alts to know waves like they do.

Not saying i do poorly, i dont, however, i dont believe it is fair, check the caperon shore and you will see it is basicly a quad parking lot, recently however 1 started staying "away" at revive while hunting with alt to figure out the wave :eek::rolleyes:

If you find that scary about the boffins, then check ring farmers, shrom farmers, etc, you will see who really is making a living out of a broken system and nothing being done.

Being part of the reason i been away,
Each time you put 10 hours a day griding for a month or 2 in a row, you will see the ones camping ones breaking the system, looting the items that you attempt harder than them, you just dont happen to have alts to know waves like they do.

Not saying i do poorly, i dont, however, i dont believe it is fair, check the caperon shore and you will see it is basicly a quad parking lot, recently however 1 started staying "away" at revive while hunting with alt to figure out the wave :eek::rolleyes:

Sounds like it is time to publish every single exploit. EIther they fix it or Rome burns.

Last edited:
Make a proper petition to sign and I will gladly sign to change this shit wave loot designed for 1998.
I am a heavy grinder and I don't stop for anything in the world.Loot should be fucking dynamic not wave based.
MA won't move a muscle this way.

Congratulations on your achievements Justine :) :yay:

#space_flight ~ connecting pilots with travelers for flight through space to other worlds

Just don't let anyone on forums affect your hunt, not worth it.Focus on hunting.People here got too much time to spend on shit and they will only drag you down.Trust your instinct and go for it.
GG

Congratulations on your achievements Justine

Thanks for your supports.
I am not a bot ! I play and invest for real; i do not hunt only vlanwing. Not my fault if there is a weekly mission. Not my fault if nobody hunt on Cyrene and dont take there chance to get rare loot here.
I did not built the system, i use it. This is not the same thing...
People think its easy, but its hard to get rare loot...

I rarely post, but when people who hardly cycle on the planet or even never step their foot on it expect everything to be silver handed to them it becomes too much...

For your information I have been on Cyrene almost everyday since the middle of Apr 2016.

I am mostly doing the daily arc badges hunt and mining missions, often I hunt other mobs too, including low and mid maturity vlanwings.

Currently I have 853 a.r.c. faction badges and access to Hub Vendor 2.
My goal is to collect 1,200 badges and it will be done in a couple of weeks.

To say my foot never steps on this planet is a bit far-fetched isn't it

Final Clarification

With all my respect at front of the Community I would like to say that I was wrong about Justine and I would like to ask for an apology from her for what I wrote, with the assurance that this will never happen again.

Regards,
Noorie

Status
Back