HoF: Back to back HoFs on Mulmun Looter Elite

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Hey hey!

It's not often you get to brag about back to back hofs, so this is why I'm posting here :) Granted these aren't the biggest hofs, in total we were just shy of an uber (527 + 436 = 963 PED). We decided in the discord chat last night to do a little team hunt on prots/mulmun and luck was heavily on our side. We had back to back mulmun hofs and multiple globals with a decent amount of items too! Great hunt, everyone came out positive and we had some first time hoffers on our team too :D Enjoy!

And for those who haven't joined the discord, make sure to pop on in and join us on future hunts! It's a lot of fun, especially with the voice chat. More info can be found here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...236-Entropia-Universe-discord-channel-is-live!

Cheers,
-Hyp

Congratulations on your back to back HOF's Hypnotyk :yay: :D

It is indeed a wondrous rare event and worthy to boast of in here :)

#space_flight ~ where pilots and players find each other to travel through space to other worlds

Was a fun team hunt :)

My client meetings today were not, however, fun. Need more UK/EU on discord so I don't have to play with the yankees at 4am ;)

Was a fun team hunt :)

My client meetings today were not, however, fun. Need more UK/EU on discord so I don't have to play with the yankees at 4am ;)

Let me remind you who won the war :D Ya' damn red coat

yankee-img005.jpg

Back