I miss some of the things from the past that are no longer availble

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I wonder why MA would choose to discontinue certain items. One of my favorite weapons was the Korss H400 (L). It was not particularly eco but, to me, just a good weapon for lower level mobs.

One thing that did happen that I did not like was the discontinuing of the Urban walkers shoes. I paid over 1500 ped for an outfit and the shoes matched perfectly. I was kind of upset but they did give me another pair but I don't like the idea of them just discontinuing something on a whim.

Anyway just some thoughts.

Cheers,

I loved hunting for Kross H400 from feffs or even Bristle hogs in my early days of the game.

I was a big fan of the LR series guns too, as I moved up the skill ladder LR32 LR48 LR52 loved them.

Maybe it's looking back with rose tinted glasses I don't know.

I blame the planet partners that basically f**ed over the whole game making evermore eco crap for use on "all planets" that basically destroyed Caly.

Then to compound that even more, MA shut down so much interesting mobs on Caly and moved those loots to other planets (well they said they moved it).

I'm passed giving a shit. People may love the new game, I liked the pre planet partner game better.

The change:

I guess the start of the change was furors on TI. I remember a whole soc team heading to a hill looking down on those furors ....and we all thought....holy f***.

Then came the Proterons and the new norm was born. Big HP mobs, big bucks, big spenders. Everything else became irrelevant.

It's all got a little out of hand to be honest....LOL.

Rick

MA screwed up when they decided that other planets can't loot any of the good UL stuff that Caly has. (Not just hunting loot, but BP's as well.)

I have to agree about the pre-partners era was better imo. even before the new cry engine, I think the game played better. It seemed that we had a whole lot less trouble. On side note to the new engine and design, it has been over a year since the sound on my weapon went bad and it is still not fixed. Not sure if that has anything to do with the engine.

The korss times were great, they changed the loot cos it was easy to profit on the feffoid.

As for what happened after the engine changed to cry, they had to reimplement alot of stuff after that.

That means alot of things that people used / were familiar with, were broken / disabled.

Example of pets. Old engine had them, new engine, took them many years to reimplement them again.

And they were distracted trying to add vehicles, space, etc.

Even now, it seems they are busy trying to add new stuff, then fix broken stuff. Not necessarily a good idea.

I miss when EU was often accused of being a glorified 3D chat -- when Port Atlantis, Twin Peaks, and Fort Argus were all three always full of people discussing (or fighting).

I miss when EU was often accused of being a glorified 3D chat -- when Port Atlantis, Twin Peaks, and Fort Argus were all three always full of people discussing (or fighting).

Remember the drunk guy who always stood in the ring at twins and talked about late night radio politics?

Project Entropia 9.x was the best Entropia.

There was more loot.
There was a more cohesive storyline to the game.
There were in-game teasers as to what was coming.
Encoded message intercepts.
There were people at the helm that were serious gamers before coming on board.
Hadesheim
Minopolis
Sadly, no beer.

I wonder why MA would choose to discontinue certain items. One of my favorite weapons was the Korss H400 (L). It was not particularly eco but, to me, just a good weapon for lower level mobs.

There is a Korss H400 unlimited or two floating around somewhere. But as I recall, people at one point wanted 100K or so for that even tho now its probably worth +0 and a bit of PED for nostalgia.

Hell, a guy even scammed support at one point to get one.

LOL, how times have changed around this joint.

There is a Korss H400 unlimited or two floating around somewhere. But as I recall, people at one point wanted 100K or so for that even tho now its probably worth +0 and a bit of PED for nostalgia.

Hell, a guy even scammed support at one point to get one.

LOL, how times have changed around this joint.

I believe it was a misunderstanding, when he tt'ed a korss 400 L and had a korss 400 unl returned to him, lol.

And that was before the first korss 400 unl had even dropped and nobody was even aware of that possibility.

Good old days ;)

I believe it was a misunderstanding, when he tt'ed a korss 400 L and had a korss 400 unl returned to him, lol.

And that was before the first korss 400 unl had even dropped and nobody was even aware of that possibility.

Good old days ;)

He knew what he was at, somebody working in support didn't know what they were at. It was in the days before rare loot hofs

You forgot one Atlas Haven:)

It was hard to walk around in those areas because of the lag. Does anyone remember the name of the little outpost that was east of there ? It had a little shack and a revival station. There were kerbies, snabies and exsours and a lot of them. Hehe I remember if I got attacked by any of those with a maturity above young I was in trouble lol. I don't think is was nullis lull as that is still here.

I think you refer to Aegis Mound, but i might be mistaken.

Also,

Last edited:
I miss the big hoffing limited BPs (like the kesmek and rutic) and bps for making U items, and good L bps katana(L), p5a(L) etc.

You still get a very rare drop but the general lack of these prints has made crafting boring. Bringing good L bps back would go a long way to getting people of explosives and back to normal crafting.

I miss sweating with my bare hands. That was a fun cool effect. The funny sucking sound provided some small measure of entertainment through the tedium of collecting vibrant sweat for a living :laugh:

#space_flight ~ where pilots and players meet

Reactions: San
I miss sweating with my bare hands. That was a fun cool effect. The funny sucking sound provided some small measure of entertainment through the tedium of collecting vibrant sweat for a living :laugh:

Don't forget the tribal like dance and music, lol.

Back