Info: Why team hunt in entropia universe?

Team hunts are just way more fun than solo hunts :)

For the social aspects, the adventure, and because...

I'ts a MMORPG.

I love a team hunt.

I hardly do them, not really sure why.

People don't hunt in teams due to mission grinding.

If MA implement some team-hunting missions or at least split mission points (dmg/share)
many more ppl will hunt in team again.

If MA implement some team-hunting missions or at least split mission points (dmg/share)

This :wise:

Years we are speaking about this.
If they do this way, maybe they need to swap all kill iron to killpoints mission.

Just use same guns and kit as the other people. mission points will be split over time anyways. Generally goes to highest dmg anyways.

Also nice post but you missed the aspect when hunting in team you have higher chance of getting nice hofs and ubers. I could explain this but generally people know this already as theirs loads of people who hunt daily in teams, whether this puts solo hunters at a disadvantage to teams is another guess long term not including (armor or fap decay). But i think it does put solos at a disadvantage myself.

Ok maybe ignore the top part ^^ :)

Last edited:

Would be nice if its about shot damage read kill 900,000 atrox health instead of 1k kills.

Agreed, if they split points I would then hunt higher level mobs in a team.

More fun and ill get points

Team hunts are lots of fun with friends :) :yay:

#space_flight ~ where pilots and players meet

Just use same guns and kit as the other people. mission points will be split over time anyways. Generally goes to highest dmg anyways.

This maybe will work in the end but its hard to get 5-10ppl with same equipment. And also skills matters (personal and in-game) , not much but they do.

Make all mission kill-points, its still possible to give the same points on all maturity's to not f%&k people already done the mission. Multi all mission by 100 points and make it dmg share. Also in shared loot!

also you have to keep in midn that it doesnt matter if you hunt 10 ped mobs and deal 10% and hit a max multiplier of 10k for 100k ath, with your share being 10k, or if you solo hunt mobs that have 300 hp and cost around 1 ped to kill and get max multiplier of 10k resulting in a 10k hof. the outcome is the same. only thing there may be more worthy items in the big mobs... but not allways is the bigger mob the better choice.

Back