Software suggestions?

My boss asked me to find a software that can assist him in calculating risks in the company by using risk matrices. Any suggestions? I need about three that I can include in the proposal.

I assume you are looking for risk analysis software?

If thats the case, there are many which is industry specific, so hard to recommend anything to you. Maybe a google search for risk analysis software will give you some idea of whats relevant / best for your industry?

which industry? Excel or Access Databases are the root of this type of thing, but there are different types of third parties running those databases for each industry out there... Are you in the healthcare industry, stocks & bonds, tech, or just selling ice up in Alaska?

tell your boss that the biggest risk in his company is that their employees have to resort to a gambling video game forum, searching for assistance to perform their assignments :silly2:

Depends on the size of the company. I worked in the past for a few multinationals and all of them had their own software developed. At my last job, all the administration software was developed specifically for that company. You could try a search for risk management software.

There are software companies that specialize in this kind of software development. There should be some near you and in the country you life in. But be aware, this kind of development can be costly.

By and large, business software is likely to be developed specifically for a business and therefore is not easily transferable to a different commercial enterprise, unless its nature and operation is identical. This is due to the unique requirements of each business that off-the-shelf software in unlikely to completely address. However, where an on-the-shelf solution is necessary, due to time or monetary considerations, some level of customization is likely to be required. Exceptions do exist, depending on the business in question, and thorough research is always required before committing to bespoke or off-the-shelf.

Is it only your boss that will use the software and what is his knowledge of computer technologies? Knowledge of people who will use software is important consideration.
A genius I know could get excel to do anything he wanted by customizing it. He used excel when he worked at a billions dollars corporation!
So many things to consider in your proposal I wish you best with it.

#space_flight ~ where pilots and players meet

Hello guys. Sorry for the really late reply.
We looked at different risk management software and finally settled for the one by ETQ. They'll be installing it next week in my boss's computer and a couple of others.

Back