Notice regarding PEDcoin

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
MindArk would like to clarify that neither PEDCoin nor PEDPresident have any connection to or affiliation with Entropia Universe or MindArk PE AB.

Transactions involving Entropia Universe PED outside of Entropia Universe or MindArk approved channels are a violation of the Entropia Universe!EULA and/or ToU, and can lead to sanctions against one's Entropia Universe account.

Unauthorized!use of MindArk Trademarks or other Intellectual Property is prohibited and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent that the law allows.

Originally Posted Here

I wonder if MA has read the thread from Entropia planets about this.

Last edited:
Any shitcoin gurus here? Where is the scam in this pedcoin? Is it a pump and dump of some sort?

hm I will read this now seems someone is mentioning my nickname and I have no conection with this :scratch2:

I dont see Axe Murderer in the original page, not sure why McCormick said it :scratch2:

Is entroppia planets hacked I can't find way to post there :scratch2:

xXSqUaLLXx also mention my name - why?

Last edited:
hm I will read this now seems someone is mentioning my nickname and I have no conection with this :scratch2:

I dont see Axe Murderer in the original page, not sure why McCormick said it :scratch2:

Because original post on bitcointalk.org include your name and was changed after.

If link to google cache works then you will see the post on bitcointalk.org before your name was removed (but may be you know it ?)
https://webcache.googleusercontent....ts+&cd=2&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=fr&client=firefox-b

I guess the scammer copied my post from the official entropia website linking to metaverse why I play Entropia that I wrote few years ago. But he calls himself PRESIDENT I think.

And makormik mixes both and makes shit

Are you based in North East of US ?

Dude seriously, what happened to McCormick over the years? I've read some of the threads in that section (named Black Hole...go figure) and very little makes any sense at all.

What a sad way to spiral yourself into conspiracy crap and personal attacks honestly.

And it seems the said "PEDPRESIDENT" just copied AxeMurderer's article from 2012 (link to it) and forgot to remove his name.

Also first time hearing about this shitcoin scam, good to have an official notice.

:(

Dude seriously, what happened to McCormick over the years? I've read some of the threads in that section (named Black Hole...go figure) and very little makes any sense at all.

What a sad way to spiral yourself into conspiracy crap and personal attacks honestly.

And it seems the said "PEDPRESIDENT" just copied AxeMurderer's article from 2012 (link to it) and forgot to remove his name.

Thanks, I was just to post that link.

nope -----

Certainly the guy who created this PEDCoin is based near these regions (NE of USA), all IP he used for his pools are based in North East of USA (but of course he may have bought an hosting far from where he is).

He used : <IP Addresses removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly the guy who created this PEDCoin is based near these regions (NE of USA), all IP he used for his pools are based in North East of USA (but of course he may have bought an hosting far from where he his).

He used : <IP Addresses removed>

Yeah but makormik post will remain forever on the internet claiming me as a scammer, risking my money and time invested in Entropia and my reputation in the future trading in EU. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the scammer copied my post from the official Entropia website linking to metaverse why I play Entropia that I wrote few years ago. But he calls himself PRESIDENT I think.

And makormik mixes both and makes shit

I apologise if you felt i was associating you with this scam it was not my attention. When i first read awhile back the name Axe murder was mentioned in the Link that Natila posted. I thought of you as you are a reguler user on the forum and I remember you from early days on RT. I was also surprised if was something you would do. Like bigdaddy I am sure there is more than one averter called axe murder on here.

I apologise if you felt i was associating you with this scam it was not my attention. When i first read awhile back the name Axe murder was mentioned in the Link that Natila posted. I thought of you as you are a reguler user on the forum and I remember you from early days on RT. I was also surprised if was something you would do. Like bigdaddy I am sure there is more than one averter called axe murder on here.

but who are you? the scamer? makormik or squilx :scratch2:

Just a noob miner who posted a link (that I removed) to Entropia planets forum that has was talking about pedcoin.

Just a noob miner who posted a link (that I removed) to Entropia planets forum that has was talking about pedcoin.

Thank's for the link, I was unaware about this. I don't folow EP for some time.
OK, folks I'm going back to work, hope everything is clear and my reputation remains perfect. MA you too, don't ban me becouse of makormik. peace out

Also first time hearing about this shitcoin scam, good to have an official notice.

This, this, and more this. McCormick has gone from being a funny, active part of the community to being the troll under the bridge long ago. He posts on Entropia Planets only because they let him freely attack everything from the game to other players. And that's all he ever does. Attack, attack, attack.

Useless.

Unfortunately what started out as information gathering / curating, turned into some kind of pseudo-investigative journalism, turned into mad conspiracy theory spouting. What's worse is now, new players will look at his posts and think "raving lunatic" rather than see the good stuff and insightful posts he used to make.

To be honest, Entropia is the only game I've ever invested a lot of time into (apart from CounterStrike, but e-sports back then were completely different as we all met up all the time at competitions) and I don't know if it's the money aspect of Entropia, but there does seem to be some kind of addiction factor here which brings out some real bad traits of a lot of people.

I've been there personally myself when Entropia Reality was around - but my influencing factors were a lot of late university nights, out of money to play Entropia and out of money to leave the house so boredom took over.

Seems that there are a lot of weird people who would do a lot better to close the laptop and get a different hobby on Entropia Planets. A lot of people who don't play anymore, and use "free speech" to basically just write rubbish or conjecture. Too much "sky is falling" when essentially this is just a video game which is nice to spend some time on. If the game closed tomorrow, I'd be a bit sad but that would be it... I don't see money spent here as an "investment" - even if I was a major LA owner I wouldn't see that investment in the same way I see my RL stocks, savings and property as an investment. At least not until I withdrew the funds.

The whole free speech thing is a bit weird, too. I've been the world's biggest !!!! on this forum since its inception - said exactly what I want and feel and I've been warned a total of 1 time, for being sarcastic in someone's bullshit "auction".

Anyway, totally off topic. On topic, good to see MA acting to warn people of an obvious scam, but I feel a cease & desist order to the scammer's ISP would be more useful (perhaps they have already done so).

Thank's for the link, I was unaware about this. I don't folow EP for some time.
OK, folks I'm going back to work, hope everything is clear and my reputation remains perfect. MA you too, don't ban me becouse of makormik. peace out

Don't worry about your name here, I don't think any active member of the community would link you with this after seeing the copy+paste the scammer has used.

Seems that there are a lot of weird people who would do a lot better to close the laptop and get a different hobby on Entropia Planets. A lot of people who don't play anymore, and use "free speech" to basically just write rubbish or conjecture. Too much "sky is falling" when essentially this is just a video game which is nice to spend some time on. If the game closed tomorrow, I'd be a bit sad but that would be it... I don't see money spent here as an "investment" - even if I was a major LA owner I wouldn't see that investment in the same way I see my RL stocks, savings and property as an investment. At least not until I withdrew the funds.

The whole free speech thing is a bit weird, too. I've been the world's biggest !!!! on this forum since its inception - said exactly what I want and feel and I've been warned a total of 1 time, for being sarcastic in someone's bullshit "auction".

The whole free speech debate has certainly spiraled out of control theses days especially with the internet growing over the years. People trolling, hate speech and just people being plain rude. Then you have attention seeking little brats and people living in bubbles who take everything as personal attacks.

Yeah scammers and fake currencies have been warned. Although I suspect the notice is more about limiting liability than prosecution. Don't blame us, we told you...blah blah.

Easier to shut someone's account than take them to court....depends how much damage they did I guess.

I'm sure Axemurderer is all cool....dodgy name though; lock any an axe you own away, if inviting him over for dinner.

Rick

He's overly jaded I guess.

Have to admit I went looking for the details online and came across one of the pedcoin websites, got slightly annoyed as it lists my socs website for more details which I guess got left in when the original got ripped.

I may not be as active as I once was but it still annoys me that my soc might get associated with this.

Don't stress axemurder. No one that you would bother having dealing with would believe you had anything to do with this scam crap.

Don't stress axemurder. No one that you would bother having dealing with would believe you had anything to do with this scam crap.

Thank you, but some people believe moon landing was fake so you never know

Seen questions about this in #rookie

Perhaps some in-game phrase filter could be in order.

Back