Was Xane's ban justified?

• Yes

Votes: 29 38.2%
  • No

Votes: 36 47.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 11 14.5%

• Total voters
The point is MA has no way of knowing intentions so they base banning people off of he said/ she said crap.
Its my opinion that the second you venture into PVP space, prepare to get shot at. I don't care (and neither should MA) about harassment. Everything goes. The fact that people use a bug in space is MA's fault as they are more than aware of it yet do nothing to fix it.

Need to go in space? Don't carry lootables
Need to carry lootables? take a MS
Afraid of the MS getting shot down? take one that actually fights back

Normandie rarely sees pirates attacking and do you know why?
Because we have a crew thats more than happy to shoot the buggers down!

i agree and this where the MS was wrong, yeah its a scheduled flight, but if pirates are interfering, fire back, hire help or delay the flight. Scheduled flights don't have the right to free travel.

a quad is no effort for a MS, and if there is no one willing to fire, thats on the MS for not hiring gunners

edit: just seen Daisy's post squeeze in. Could you maybe remove the sexism at the end there? Also I disagree with this particular post, but thought your recent post on the "evolution of space strategies " was really, really good. It shows that even with a fixed environment, behaviours can change over time and in waves etc.

I suspect you are unable to see that it clearly does not exclude men nor include all woman. Point is this can go anywhere and so i say thank you for asking - but no. Some Transformer Politically Correctness to illustrate a point.

The point is MA has no way of knowing intentions so they base banning people off of he said/ she said crap.
Its my opinion that the second you venture into PVP space, prepare to get shot at. I don't care (and neither should MA) about harassment. Everything goes. The fact that people use a bug in space is MA's fault as they are more than aware of it yet do nothing to fix it.

Dont you know it is forbiden to speak common sense ¬!!!!!!

Last edited:
Quizz Time : Which one of these Evasive Positioning Strategy did Aia employ above.

"A. The Do-Nothing Behavior: “Let me make broad statements as if I know what I’m talking about to shut you down, but I don’t actually have the details to solve the problem.”

B. The Self-Protection CYA Behavior: “Let me tell you why the problem I am bringing to your attention is a result of something that happened before, and so is not my fault.”

C. The Self-Promotion Behavior: “Let me point out to you how everything’s all messed up, and I’m the hero because I’m going to fix everyone else’s mistakes.”

D. The Undermine-You Behavior: “Let me roll my eyes when you speak, so you and everyone around us knows that I don’t respect what you’re saying.”

E. The Patronizing Behavior: “Let me talk down to you, or over you, so you don’t threaten me with your new ideas.” (Especially common around women.)"

I'll just reply with this:
OK can you point to their reply where they said "after a careful review we have determined you've done nothing wrong and we have unlocked you account, sorry for the inconvenience."?

Not adressing a single point of those I took up at least I think is evasive.

Even if you travel without loot you risk getting shot down, as there is no way for others to see if you have loot or not. And, there is even no easy way for yourself to check if you forgot any loot in a storagebox at the time you leave planet (put in storage box because of 200 item carried limit during a hunt).

On planet, I have the option of using TP-chip to leave a hostile area. In space that option doesn't exist. It costs 7 ped to use teleporter down to planet, not 22 pec or what it would cost to use a smaller TP-chip to get out of sight of PK:ers/revival campers on planet.

Even if you carry no loot in space, it's not *that* fun to have to restart your travel from within a space station...

Last edited:
Again your just making a false argument so you can easily shoot it down. This was never a thread about what MA CAN do, it was always about what they SHOULD do. MA CAN do whatever they want but they SHOULD only do things that are fair and ethical.

The whole reason for this thread was to point out something that I believe MA is doing wrong. For you to say yes MA is totally in the right to ban you because they can has nothing to do with the questions I posed in this thread. In fact your not even opposing what I've said.
Thank you for finally noticing that I am not in opposition to your justification of what you did. Now please, try to hear what we're each saying, not only what you want to hear. You asked whether your ban was justified. You asked the community - yes, that means each of us - to offer judgement on whether your ban was justified. You don't like my opinion that because it was given by an MMO game's support department, your ban was justified? Cool, no problem. But don't whinge when I give you what you asked me for. Suck it up Buttercup.:dance:

The OP did get unlocked after 4 days.
I Think support did the best they could, during the circumstances. It's a good move they strive to keep harassment out of space, because it's a pvp zone most people don't go to for the purpose of experiencing pvp, but rather a zone most people have to pass through to travel from one (mainly) non-pvp area to Another non-pvp-area. It's also a pvp zone (the only lootable pvp zone) you don't automatically leave when haven gotten killed by Another player.
^ Could not be better stated ^

OK can you point to their reply where they said "after a careful review we have determined you've done nothing wrong and we have unlocked you account, sorry for the inconvenience."?

And you are still so certain that you are being judged:lolup:... wow, man... proper credit for sticking to your worldview come hell or high water. Thing is though, a lock is more of a crowd management technique than it is a judgement, a punishment, or a discipline... I hope it all comes out ok

Even if you carry no loot in space, it's not *that* fun to have to restart your travel from within a space station...
I think this thread whose primary proposition is "waa I got a time out" is a good place for me to whine about the time out I get while I wait for my passenger who was doing laundry during the flight to return to the keyboard and get into my shot-down ship so that I can finish rendering him the transportation service he prepaid for :laugh:

Last edited:
True. I have no way to know whether anything you say is true.

False. The reason I support Support's actions in this case is that I see no problem with the way they handled this. In their seat, even without past history with you, I would likely have done the same.

Please do us all the favor of growing up.

Thank you for not addressing any of the evidence I have provided, I know the only thing you can attack is me and not the things I have said.

Do me the favor of demonstrating how any of the evidence you provided affects whether an MMO's support staff have the right to suspend or ban any player for any or no reason?

Again your just making a false argument so you can easily shoot it down. This was never a thread about what MA CAN do, it was always about what they SHOULD do. MA CAN do whatever they want but they SHOULD only do things that are fair and ethical.

The whole reason for this thread was to point out something that I believe MA is doing wrong. For you to say yes MA is totally in the right to ban you because they can has nothing to do with the questions I posed in this thread. In fact your not even opposing what I've said.

Thank you for finally noticing that I am not in opposition to your justification of what you did. Now please, try to hear what we're each saying, not only what you want to hear. You asked whether your ban was justified. You asked the community - yes, that means each of us - to offer judgement on whether your ban was justified. You don't like my opinion that because it was given by an MMO game's support department, your ban was justified? Cool, no problem. But don't whinge when I give you what you asked me for. Suck it up Buttercup.:dance:

If you are going to post bullshit be prepared to back it up because I will always call you on it.

I have demonstrated in this thread specifically how support handled this case incorrectly. If you are going to side with support then you need to do more than just say "The reason I support Support's actions in this case is that I see no problem with the way they handled this".

If you can't address the specifics that I have presented then stop wasting space on this thread it makes you look like a smug moron.

Last time someone tried to argue with you with actual points, you called in your hooker friend to whine about totally unrelated shit till I got bored with the sheer tedium and went to do something productive. The reason no one is arguing with you is because you're not interested in a discussion here, you just want to pitch MA as the bad guy again. Were not fooled by the ploy, and no one is interested in wading through the waist deep sewage runoff that is this forum to engage you, only to have it not even be addressed, then get called a lying misrepresenting cheater by your cancerous pack of parroting pets.

TLDR, xane shits his pants again bring popcorn

Last time someone tried to argue with you with actual points, you called in your hooker friend to whine about totally unrelated shit till I got bored with the sheer tedium and went to do something productive. The reason no one is arguing with you is because you're not interested in a discussion here, you just want to pitch MA as the bad guy again. Were not fooled by the ploy, and no one is interested in wading through the waist deep sewage runoff that is this forum to engage you, only to have it not even be addressed, then get called a lying misrepresenting cheater by your cancerous pack of parroting pets.

TLDR, xane shits his pants again bring popcorn

Since page six and seven where I posted most of the specific of this case not one person has addressed these, this is now page 46. That in and of itself should be a red flag to the objectivity of my detractors. Your excuse for this is "you're not interested in a discussion here" when in fact I generally comment on every reply towards me with thought and questions only to have the poster ignore me.

If anyone is concerned with being fooled they should pay very close attention to what you've said in this thread so far.

BTW I have no idea who you(crew of the Kronan) are calling a hooker?

And it's been explained to you several times by me and several others, but let me repeat it in short hand.

You were warned and told what not to do
You did it anyway
Welcome to ban town

Why is this difficult to grasp for you?

And for you and anyone else that feels like assuming things that are patently fucking false, i do not crew the Kronan. I've step foot on that ship like twice in the last year. I have my own boat, i work with some of the people from kronan still but granny isn't even my primary poi over there anymore, even if I keep up with her socially.

Get educated, get your head out of your ass, and deal with your punishment like an adult.

And it's been explained to you several times by me and several others, but let me repeat it in short hand.

You were warned and told what not to do
You did it anyway
Welcome to ban town

And for you and anyone else that feels like assuming things that are patently fucking false, i do not crew the Kronan. I've step foot on that ship like twice in the last year. I have my own boat, i work with some of the people from kronan still but granny isn't even my primary poi over there anymore, even if I keep up with her socially.

Get educated, get your head out of your ass, and deal with your punishment like an adult.

and I will explain to you in short hand.

I was told what I couldn't do and what I could do
I did what I was told I could do
I still got banned

This popcorn is really starting to get stale.. :popcorn:

and I will explain to you in short hand.

I was told what I couldn't do and what I could do
I did what I was told I could do
I still got banned

are you really too stupid to understand the concept of banning someone for investigative purposes? in real life u go to jail as well while the investigation is undergoing so why is this so hard for you to understand... well i mean u r obviously mentally handycapped but this concept is so easy that even you should get it.
IT WAS NOT A PUNISHMENT. maybe you understand it now with your tiny little exploiter brain.

My account was locked as a punishment, it was only unlocked because I met the lock duration for the offense and I was warned not to harass in the future. All of this can be verified in the support responses I posted.

Also if my account was only locked for investigative purposes and as many have said I was ultimately guilty of harassment then why was my account unlocked?

My account was locked as a punishment, it was only unlocked because I met the lock duration for the offense and I was warned not to harass in the future. All of this can be verified in the support responses I posted.

Also if my account was only locked for investigative purposes and as many have said I was ultimately guilty of harassment then why was my account unlocked?

Look, what support wrote indicated that it was irrelevant (to them) in unlocking you whether you were guilty or not. You had served your time anyway.
NO, I'm not happy with that sort of (lazy?) response either, but I disagree that you can reasonably infer the above from what they wrote.
(Of course, this is my interpretation on the matter. It is up to others, whether sensible or not, to decide for themselves who is right about something within a particular context).

It continues to be my opinion that you have raised valid points with this thread, and I do believe lots of them have been discussed over the many pages!

If you are going to post bullshit be prepared to back it up because I will always call you on it.

I have demonstrated in this thread specifically how support handled this case incorrectly. If you are going to side with support then you need to do more than just say "The reason I support Support's actions in this case is that I see no problem with the way they handled this".

If you can't address the specifics that I have presented then stop wasting space on this thread it makes you look like a smug moron.
Specifically, I think that a player's opinion has no effect on whether or not Support is justified in taking a particular action. Take it up with them, not with me.

Since page six and seven where I posted most of the specific of this case not one person has addressed these, this is now page 46. That in and of itself should be a red flag to the objectivity of my detractors. Your excuse for this is "you're not interested in a discussion here" when in fact I generally comment on every reply towards me with thought and questions only to have the poster ignore me.

If anyone is concerned with being fooled they should pay very close attention to what you've said in this thread so far.

BTW I have no idea who you(crew of the Kronan) are calling a hooker?
You generally respond to every reply towards you by doing your best to refute whatever you don't completely agree with. It gets very tiring to read.

Maybe it didn't have to do with the stalling of the mothership, but something else, like "revival-killing" of a quad.

You generally respond to every reply towards you by doing your best to refute whatever you don't completely agree with. It gets very tiring to read.

LOL welcome to the concept of a debate/argument and sometimes a discussion. FYI no one is forcing you to read anything you don't want you, just like space travel :)

LOL welcome to the concept of a debate/argument and sometimes a discussion. FYI no one is forcing you to read anything you don't want you, just like space travel :)
You asked us to share our view of your situation, and then you asked us to pass judgement. You did not ask us to debate you.

Entrapment, giving the appearance that you are so bored that you'll do anything to generate a fight. Desperation. Oh, it must have been so hard not being able to pick fights in space for four whole days.

If this remains unclear to you, click here for the full version.

Last edited:

:whistle:

Relax, take the time off to plan next attack on Kronan and do it with warp mine from start then.

That way you can shoot down the crybabys of Kronan again, and nobody can say anything against it.

For a pirate of your style and with the support you can organice, this shouldn´t be a problem to kill them again :D

I always waited for some real pirate war, just to prove that traveling with a MS is NOT SAVE -- shoot down more of them, and loot them all, not only the Kronan :)

Hope MA removes the logging off feature, so people finally learn that spacetravel is really dangerous.

I'm all for taking the fight to pvp and out of the forums and support cases :) :yay: :) :yay:

Lets do it! :yup:

#space_flight ~ where pilots advertise to grow their business

Same side as I always am - the players of entropia universe :) :yup:

Free skills, opportunity to practice battle tactics and no loss when play fighting with no looting so who cares who is smacking who? :)

Back