The Leviathan...

Faceof

Guardian
Society
Premium Prospecting and Trading
Chris Faceof Trimitzios
An idea for more, new and funny contents in EU...if and when MA wakes up...:rolleyes:

Faceof is Dynamic...:yay:
Faceof...:cool:

there others who made it long before you think it.

I hunt Levi a year ago when I had a long break from EU ....here it is the REAL Leviathan :yup:

Nice short film, thanks for that.

During my mindforce period, I really hungered for a 'one' shot super weapon.

I had some fun with strike chips...lol, although a orb, 2000 damage one off shot would've been something, and you'd need skills to use it.

I guess MA have always been held back themselves with players using different equipment. The world has really moved on now, although back-in-the-day we seriously had to go out and buy a brand new updated pc, every time MA had a new VU.

So maybe we're getting to the point players equipment can handle much more (we got 64k graphics for example). That said I'm still running EU on a quite old "AMD A8-3800 APU with Radeon HD graphics" Processor with 12GB memory. Sometimes I log in with my misses laptop which is tons better.

I'm holding off buying a new computer until the game forces me too.

Rick

I doubt EU will get much demanding unless they change the engine again which after the last time I doubt they'd do.

tbh if anything in EU forces a change it would be a move to consoles with the ps4 and xbone both pc's in disguise if they aren't looking into it I'd be surprised.

back to topic, I saw this a long time ago and it might inspire some ideas for space (like anything will happen soon :laugh: )

Back