Entropia Pocket app

scioee

Old
Society
Kaos
The Zanard Sand
So has anyone else UPGRADED their security to 2 way security, meaning u download andoird/ios app and use it to login into game? You can find in on webpage under ACCOUNT

If you have done so, does it work for you? It does not work for me and theres no way to disable it, even tho the app says you can disable it in webpage, theres no option for that :)

So i havent been able to log into game thanks to the EXTRA non-working security which is obviously in BETA stage with no option to DISABLE it. Who are the programmers who come up with stuff like that is beyond my understanding.

Still wondering does it actually work for someone, or all are waiting for Support to manually disable it :laugh:

Yup, works for me.

To fix it, delete the app off your phone, re-install and rescan the QR code. This should re-sync the phone codes to your account.

Enjoy :)

There isn't an Apple app yet, correct?

I couldn't find it..

Ehee done that like 3 times with no sucess, also tried another phone and even a tablet :d

For some reason its under Beta
You go ahead at your own risk,

Its kept for some users afaik and still in development cos there are bugs that need to be fixed before making this official release,
If you weren't ready to take a risk you shouldn't have done it

For some reason its under Beta
You go ahead at your own risk,

Its kept for some users afaik and still in development cos there are bugs that need to be fixed before making this official release,
If you weren't ready to take a risk you shouldn't have done it

Lol i had my doubts it wouldnt work, but not to be able to disable it once activated, that is like cancer xD

Indeed, with this being labeled as "early access" and "unreleased" I will probably wait just to be safe. I'm curious though - if I go to https://account.entropiauniverse.com/security all I see is information about the Gold Card. Is that because I currently have one active, i.e. if it were to be deactivated on my account, would I see information about the two-factor authentication the Entropia Pocket app talks about? I wasn't able to find anything where I would in theory have seen the QR code that I would scan for the app.

Getting rid of Gold Card? Damn, just when I thought they were bringing out the Platinum card with Consierge service, free airline miles and cash back for every depo :rolleyes:

Indeed, with this being labeled as "early access" and "unreleased" I will probably wait just to be safe. I'm curious though - if I go to https://account.entropiauniverse.com/security all I see is information about the Gold Card. Is that because I currently have one active, i.e. if it were to be deactivated on my account, would I see information about the two-factor authentication the Entropia Pocket app talks about? I wasn't able to find anything where I would in theory have seen the QR code that I would scan for the app.

It came up with the page "My Account" with also your info but looks like they have disabled it for now.

Getting rid of Gold Card? Damn, just when I thought they were bringing out the Platinum card with Consierge service, free airline miles and cash back for every depo :rolleyes:

And those hot towels to put on our faces and suffocate us with.. :)

Reactions: Mac
I'll stick with my Gold card thanks, which I always leave at home in a safe place.

What if my mobile get stolen? I'm sure I can sort out after, yet it's compounding the problem. Which makes me think, if this is the way to go for everything a lost phone can be a disaster (if not uploaded it all to some cloud backup).

I'm all for keeping it simple. Like anything though eventually I'll be forced to move with the times, so I'll hold out until that happens.

Rick

Lost phone will not be a disaster in the near future, i bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 that i will get next week, it has iris scanner for security so if i loose it or it gets stolen the thief wont have any use of it anyway

I'll stick with my Gold card thanks, which I always leave at home in a safe place.

What if my mobile get stolen? I'm sure I can sort out after, yet it's compounding the problem. Which makes me think, if this is the way to go for everything a lost phone can be a disaster (if not uploaded it all to some cloud backup).

I'm all for keeping it simple. Like anything though eventually I'll be forced to move with the times, so I'll hold out until that happens.

Rick

Lost phone will not be a disaster in the near future, i bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 that i will get next week, it has iris scanner for security so if i loose it or it gets stolen the thief wont have any use of it anyway

The Windows Mobile/Tablets has that, its pretty cool but you sometimes suffer in low light. A committed person probably can get around it, dunno. however but should take long enough for you to remote lock/wipe the device

Rick

No worries, we'll have PLDs in our head soon.

Rick
Typewriters still work pretty well, huh? :rolleyes:

update

so little update to this case, since i sent proof of ID for them to diasble pocket App they still havent managed yet, been 27 days since i sent ID. No response whatsoever.

Still able to log in with VirtualTycoon as app still asks for gold card and not the Pocket app.

update: 39 days have passed total, even tho pocket seems to be now live, still cant deactivate it because the early app didnt get a recovery code.

39th day i sent support a new ticket asking if they are sleeping, 41th day account got unlocked.

Last edited:
Back