~ZEN~
Kull KullXP Holland
banner.jpg

Large - Twin Peaks Shop for Sell!

Become a shop owner today.

This shop is located right next to the biggest trading hub in the entire
Entropia Universe, Twin Peaks.

deed.jpg

The shop has 150 item points, and 2 outside displays that can hold 10 items.

twin_shop_capsd.jpg

Opportunitys to purchase a Twin Peaks Shop come up very rarely but due to a need to restructure investments this shop is now available for sell at this time.

The shop is currently bugged but Mind Ark is working on fixing it but until then will be selling it below its proper value. Bug issues,
  • You can not place items inside the shop

***NOTE***​
  • You can place shop keeper pads outside the shop, each shop keep pad will hold 20 items to sell!

SELLING SUSPENDED AT THIS TIME

Pictures with stocked shop.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?281950-Large-Shop-Twin-Peaks-Mall

If MA fixes before it is sold I reserve the right to change the prices to accommodate the update.

If you are interested please send me a Composed Message to *Kull Kullxpt Holland* in game or contact me on forum!

Last edited:
One of the best locations in Entropia Universe!

So wait...its bugged and yet you are still selling it for 20K???
What were you going to sell it for if it wasn't bugged?

Has MA actually advised they are working on it? Like the booths that have been bugged for a long time?

Hi Darth, thanks for the questions im sure others are curious. If it was not bugged I would most likely ask 25k for it due to its rareness and location. As far as shops go it is in one of the best locations in game.

MindArk has stated they are aware and working on the issue. The entire shop was bugged where you couldn't place any items at all in our out of shop.

Last Version Update they fixed some of these issues and now you can place Shop Keeper Pad's, which can hold 20 items for sale. *In Hallway Isle*

Or you can place 10 item's in the center of of the Isle of the mall hallway which is it's prime and best location. Which is great news!

But to be fair and generate interest I am selling the shop at a reduced price at this time. If the issue is fixed before the shop sells I will update the price accordingly.

I urge anyone interested in purchasing this shop to please contact support for verification that they are working this issue.
https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/

Last edited:
Hi Darth, thanks for the questions im sure others are curious. If it was not bugged I would most likely ask 25k for it due to its rareness and location. As far as shops go it is in one of the best locations in game.

MindArk has stated they are aware and working on the issue. The entire shop was bugged where you couldn't place any items at all in our out of shop.

Last Version Update they fixed some of these issues and now you can place Shop Keeper Pad's, which can hold 20 items for sale. *In Hallway Isle*

Or you can place 10 item's in the center of of the Isle of the mall hallway which is it's prime and best location. Which is great news!

But to be fair and generate interest I am selling the shop at a reduced price at this time. If the issue is fixed before the shop sells I will update the price accordingly.

I urge anyone interested in purchasing this shop to please contact support for verification that they are working this issue.
https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/

Thanks for the clarification Kull...good to see a detailed explanation and that MA has actually fixed some of it which shows they are slowly working on it.

Good luck with the sale

I'm confused, you state you can't put items in the shop, but your pictures show items inside the shop? Did they introduce the bug after you put those items in the shop and now you can't put anything in there?

Can you remove items?

Specifically, what has support said about fixing it, did they give you an estimate of when it will be fixed?

Why is a shop on the third floor considered "One of the best locations in Entropia Universe!" ?

Hey Mac,

To your first question, yes. The bug came about 3 Version Update's ago in which all the items in the shop disappeared. The items where still in the items list on the Items page of entropia account Web page. But they were removed from shop.

After contacting support they transferred the items into planet storage where they could be retrieved.

To your second question,Mind Ark has stated they are working on the bug. They don't give time frame's but they did fix one area of the shop were you can place items for sale and remove them at any time. And thankfully they fixed the best location where on would place premium items. So they have fixed some of the shop and working on the rest.

This gives trader's the advantage of placing 10 items or more with a Shop Keeper Pad and advertising there items both on forum and in trade chats without incurring Auction House fees which can be over 60 ped for high value items.

To your third questionTwin Peaks Mall is beside the biggest trading hub in game and the most popular mall to my knowledge on Calypso. People who visit this mall will most likely visit every floor but the 4th because nothing is there. Floors 1-3 are all identical but floor 1shops would be a higher value in a general sense but I am not asking that price.

Please if you guys have any questions feel free to ask. Knowledge is power!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
Thanks Korina all offers are welcome ofc!

I'd really like to sell it to you for that so you could start or grow your trading business in Entropia. Hopefully you will find a really good shop for that price which is no small amount.

Unfortunately I can't bring myself to let this one go for that amount. This is more of a feeler thread to where the shop selling would help in another area but is not necessary and could be beneficial to my soc.

Good luck on your journey's ill note your name down and how much you would like to spend on a shop if I see one in your price range ill throw the information your way!

Super charge your selling by having a home for your items!

Few more offers but no ones hit Buyout with pure ped yet! Feel free to keep bugging me :silly2:

Twin Peaks Mall Shop, Floor 3 #4 L

Why buy this for 20k when you can buy TP mall for 50k
kappa.png

Up and away!

Last edited:
Bumping in progress

Selling Twin Peaks Shop

Twin PEaks Shop! Bump

Back