Affiliate program. Compet.

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
To MA

Some thoughts, should this still be part of your plans.

I intend to print 1000’s of cards about the size of a credit card, then hire a pet outfit (say panda, because it's pretty generic), and hand the cards out at train busy stations in London for a few hours after work for a few weeks during rush hour(initially).

I notice in London if people are handed big leaflets they don’t like them, at least with a credit card size PR, it can slip in their phone cover, or wallet or train season ticket holder.

Would you prefer us to use your own issued artwork on any PR, so I can just insert a personal tag number or affiliate number to the artwork before sending to the local printers?

Will the link you provide request the tag/affiliate number before it downloads the game? In other words the affiliate link needs to direct customers to the code log in page.

Will you offer something like 100 free diamonds so potential customers feel it’s worth using the affiliate link page, rather than just going straight to the download page? Obviously these diamonds or gold are not transferable anyway so farming makes no sense.

Will it be possible to see our list of gained customers (or at least a number of affiliate customers)? This is useful because if the promotion works, it provides more confidence to do more PR. This has huge potential for committed affiliate workers.

I guess my message is, make it easy for us to make it work for us all, within the rules you would like us to promote the game.

I'm sure electronic advertising has it uses. Real one-to-one marketing still has it's merits.

Anyway let MA know what you want from the affiliate program....assuming this is still a 'go'

Cheers

Rick.

Ps: to Harmony. Yeah I would do it and post pics too....lol. I think the thread has been locked to more replies. So I post here via edit.

Last edited:
Would love to see properly implemented affiliate program :)

#space_flight ~ where pilots and players meet

i highly doubt that we will get that. we dont even have a real one for the "main" game... EU. please focus on stuff for that first

Its not a bad idea, i actually print Business cards in my day job and it wont cost much to print them, maybe £12-£15/1000 (cheaper if Litho but you would need to print much more).

I would suggest using a QR Code with your link, people love QR codes and like to scan them for fun. But if i were MA wanting to take it serious, then i'd Register an AR print for all the cards, will give added attention (i've only done one and its awesome but pricey)
sample of AR below (not the ones i did)

I've been considering making a trading card set for EU using work's machines :D (i'd pay my costs of course ;) )

i highly doubt that we will get that. we dont even have a real one for the "main" game... EU. please focus on stuff for that first

it was offered in the original compet announcement: 30% Revenue 200K deeds, 15% for Affiliate programme, and the other 55% for overhead and continued game management.

If MA are still planning to do the affiliate program is the question. Things change.

Its not a bad idea, i actually print Business cards in my day job and it wont cost much to print them, maybe £12-£15/1000 (cheaper if Litho but you would need to print much more).

I would suggest using a QR Code with your link, people love QR codes and like to scan them for fun. But if i were MA wanting to take it serious, then i'd Register an AR print for all the cards, will give added attention (i've only done one and its awesome but pricey)

Good idea, maybe we each get a QR code. :)

I intend to print 1000’s of cards about the size of a credit card, then hire a pet outfit (say panda, because it's pretty generic), and hand the cards out at train busy stations in London for a few hours after work for a few weeks during rush hour(initially).

Would love to see some pics :)

Back