Cannot quest

Luu

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Mighty Luu Buu
I managed to do a couple quests but now I get an error message whenever I try to quest with any pet.

{"error":{"code":"Exception","info":"Invalid pet isd","debug":"compet.framework.util.TryUtils$.boolTOTry(TryUtils.scala:16)compet.account.actors.Que

Anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks for the help

Yep I got that too.

I usually get offered Level IV or V quests. although if I'm training a new low level pet, sometimes a low level quest will pop up that's the ones the bug message appears on, even if I try to get a low level pet to do the quest.

Out of interest was it a Red Rabbit you tried to send in? I notice this pet is not not named in the pet shop (has no name). Not sure if it's even supposed to be in the shop, but is offered to me at my level. I looted mine btw,

Maybe this has something to do with how the offered quests works compared to your total pets.

It seems to me the error message has already sent to Ma will debug it.

It's all still in beta, you can remove the quest I guess or wait. It's not the end of the world, build a gym and throw your pet in there for some xp or do forest battles.

Rick

The pet I was using was the first pet I picked the hedgehog one or named something similar. I get this error on every quest, I have also looted a horse and cat so both those are level one but still the get the message.

see the compet forum for info on this. quest bug is an ongoing thing this vu. Brand new pets will go ok, but once the quest is completed they are 'bugged'...

Server is down for update right now, quest bug will be fixed :)

Back