FYI: Raise your Eco Quickly - Try the Earth Shock Bootcamp!

carle

Prowler
Devastating Vodka lindsey
estlands_copy.jpg

So the mobs are divided up like these, one for the lil stronger hunter other one for medium health players.

Cersumon stalkers

Top damage on EST : 194
Healthpoints : 2100
Agrorange : Bit inside nearest radar-circle
Timeconsumption : 4.5H too break a HC204 (2.5h is constant shooting at 60 apm)
Hourly decay of a mod ek2600 fapper : <12 ped
Notable common MU : Firn Board dropped at a rate of 1 Ped per 100 ped spent.
Rare MU recent sightings : Shadow helmet Female
My last run there

Run #5 Cersumon at Red Sands Forrest
Costs
Ammo + decay = 3547 PED
Enhancers 5 (per slot) x 0.8 x 4 (400%) x 8 (slots) = 128 PED
Sums 3675 PED

TT-Return 4594 PED
Markup 131 ped (Best MU was from Boards 87 PED )
Results +1050 PED
[/COLOR]

Oculus Alpha

Top damage on EST : 110
Healthpoints : 1330
Agrorange : Bit inside neared radar-circle
Timeconsumption : 4.5H too break a HC204 (2.5h is constant shooting at 60 apm)
Hourly decay of a mod ek2350 fapper : <10 ped
Notable common MU : Spartacus parts, eye oil.
Rare MU recent sightings : Unknown
Mission : Servion , Naval station triton.
Mission rewards:
1200 Points: 1.83PED BLP Weapony Technology OR 1.19PED Alertness OR 0.59PED Electrokinesis
3000 Points: Shortblade 4.56 PED or Clubs 2.97 PED or Cryogenics 1.48 PED
12000 Points: Aim 18.25 PED or Light Melee Weapons 11.88 PED or Telepathy 5.94 PED
My last run there

Run #6 Oculus at Farsight Plains
Costs
Ammo + decay = 3028 PED
Enhancers 5 (per slot) x 0.8 x 4 (400%) x 8 (slots) = 120 PED (3 acc enhancers)
Fapper 60 ped
Sums 3208 PED
TT-Return 4216 PED
Markup 64 ped (Best MU was from eye oil 32 PED, Spartacus shins 16 PED )
Results +1072 PED

The oculus stalkers are set to extinct and will be gone shortly

Last edited:
I have notified some Mod Ek2600/adj res/mod ek2350 too keep an eye on the thread here incase anyone wants to give them a go and want to have a smooth hunt while still having alot better HPP then you would healing on your own.

Just make request in here and they will get in touch

But if you say your trooper armor wont decay...why do you need a fapper?
Wouldn't that mean you get hit which would decay the armor.....or is there something i'm missing? :scratch2:

But if you say your trooper armor wont decay...why do you need a fapper?
Wouldn't that mean you get hit which would decay the armor.....or is there something i'm missing? :scratch2:

EST doesn't have any Electric protection. Both these mobs do 100% electric.

great, thanks for the explanation...makes more sense now :yay:

its just like hunting naked as the trooper armor doesnt protect the dmg those mobs do. the big thing here is you can take advantage of the crit bonus with the armor. Im not sure how plates are figured into though.

Another reason why this armor is on the level of an exploit.

Another reason why this armor is on the level of an exploit.

But it's not. Not any difference than wearing any other armor without electric protection except for the 60% crit dmg boost. Yea it's heavily unbalanced and a relic of pre-rings era... but it is what it is. Mindark needs to work on the other professions to give them all the same opportunities if they wish to restore a balanced system (like all other games try to).

But that's for another thread.

Very cool mobs and low tax!

Better grab those combat tokens while you can folks :wise:

But it's not. Not any difference than wearing any other armor without electric protection except for the 60% crit dmg boost. Yea it's heavily unbalanced and a relic of pre-rings era... but it is what it is. Mindark needs to work on the other professions to give them all the same opportunities if they wish to restore a balanced system (like all other games try to).

But that's for another thread.

Moar rings so we can have +% to crafting success rate, +% to mining hit rate and +% to mining claim size.

Epic system.

Been working today to get rid of the stalkers at Oculuses.
Spawn is improved and cycle alot faster

Unlocked stage 4 on mission too.
Best reward was 44 ped TT weapons handling, will get all next time iam ingame

I just pulled it out of my ass

Would have been a great idea though. Remove EST from Trader and replace it with various crafted (L) armors with various buffs. But why rock the boat I guess. EST is not hurting MA's bottom line.

It will be back up in the trader sooner or later I'm sure :wise:

So 1 player bitches about EST, they remove it because he is who he is even tho his account is shared and such as ppl know and he made it public,
Other people complained about serious other bugs, 0 fucks to give
Typical, things like this is what slowly makes EU fade

So 1 player bitches about EST, they remove it because he is who he is even tho his account is shared and such as ppl know and he made it public,

Don't know if it is actually removed or hit the item cap limit, but if it is removed... then all it does is create a two-class system where those who have a set can happily backpeddle with their imk2 + perf hermetic + eudoracell, and those who don't have to stick with 2.95dpp :)

Don't know if it is actually removed or hit the item cap limit, but if it is removed... then all it does is create a two-class system where those who have a set can happily backpeddle with their imk2 + perf hermetic + eudoracell, and those who don't have to stick with 2.95dpp :)

There is the potential for that.

Last edited:

Amazing you go to this extreme when it could just easily be someone who has been storing tokens for a while buying up thr armor (with all the buzz wss created) trying to capitalize by a spike of mu.

.then there is the major imbalance.

Last edited:
funny, as the info on letting people shoot for me is public there is no point mentioning it in every post you / others make?
and right, I have a direct line to MA. they reacted at once when I posted that

• introducing other planets is stupid as it increases the amount of things that need to be balanced, and they cannot even manage the 1 planet properly
  • cld's were & are a crazy short term borrow with insane interest rate
  • introducing loot in shrapnel and making loot same for all maturities, and not doing same on all planets is extremely unfair
  • explosives crafting is damaging the profession balance
  • making people buy buffs for real money is completely unacceptable if ped is to represent the game's currency (k its a good way to make quick cash for MA, but who says the game will get improved as of it?)
  • LA owners are screwed since MA does not make it clear if there is a return difference between hunting on a taxed area and outside it

regardless, this L item is an utter fuckup, and even if they have removed it from the token npc, doesn't fix it as they can be worn forever. only decaying / removing them altoghethere will fix it
everyone who has bought an mk2 sight / other expensive buff should be concerned about the L armor since it is 60% crit increase for maybe 100$? with no decay vs. some 3000$ worth equipment that decays and gives 1/3 of the buff

not sure how fast est armors sell,but couple weeks ago when i bought new harness/feet there was like 30 remaining

P.S. if confirmed, the one who achieved to shut it down, was Vodka by actively adverising it (video in shared loot with esi, this post) pretending to be a fanboy. smart move and good job!

funny, as the info on letting people shoot for me is public there is no point mentioning it in every post you / others make?
and right, I have a direct line to MA. they reacted at once when I posted that

• introducing other planets is stupid as it increases the amount of things that need to be balanced, and they cannot even manage the 1 planet properly
  • cld's were & are a crazy short term borrow with insane interest rate
  • introducing loot in shrapnel and making loot same for all maturities, and not doing same on all planets is extremely unfair
  • explosives crafting is damaging the profession balance
  • making people buy buffs for real money is completely unacceptable if ped is to represent the game's currency (k its a good way to make quick cash for MA, but who says the game will get improved as of it?)
  • LA owners are screwed since MA does not make it clear if there is a return difference between hunting on a taxed area and outside it

regardless, this L item is an utter fuckup, and even if they have removed it from the token npc, doesn't fix it as they can be worn forever. only decaying / removing them altoghethere will fix it
everyone who has bought an mk2 sight / other expensive buff should be concerned about the L armor since it is 60% crit increase for maybe 100$? with no decay vs. some 3000$ worth equipment that decays and gives 1/3 of the buff

rep.jpg

Back