Condo Shopkeeper is Open! :)

tomtebloss installed....

added a few tomtebloss in the hallway near the shopkeeper. Not sure if I'll keep it like this or add a 'real' light fixture in the not-too-distant future.

She's kinda playing 'suicide king' with that embra sword... not sure the blue light from it and the red of the coat go well together, but it works for now.

Libraries are fun when you adjust the anti-gravity thermometer...

Tabtab pet has been added to the shopkeeper.
Fanoos Medical V1(L) has been added to the shopkeeper as well.

Chapter 1 Log of DSEC: Monria's Untold Story is now on display in the apartment if you wish to come by and take a glance at it. The other chapters will be added as soon as I loot em... Not sure if they'll stay here on permanent basis or be moved along with the shopkeeper to the other apartments on other planets as I move around planet hopping.

I'm crafting explosive I on a daily basis for the daily mission on Monria, so may start throwing looted blueprints, residue, and explosives in the shopkeeper... I've been TTing em all to keep going, but may just start throwing it all in shopkeeper as I deposit more, and/or between the time that I log off and the time that the next day's mission starts, etc.

Not sure there's much of a market here for this since a lot of the shops on Monria are doing similar, but we'll see.

Folks that 'live' up here on the moon, any suggestions on what you'd like to see in the shopkeeper when I'm here?

Since there seems to be a lot of folks doing low cost crafting to keep up the daily mission, is there a need for certain materials? TT has us covered with nanocubes, but perhaps some crafters want to try crafting something else?

Last edited:
Shopkeeper's back on Rocktropia

Shopkeeper has moved to The U 1st Floor, Suite G on Rocktropia.

Moved the blueprint library back to Rocktropia from Monria.

Working on redecorating the Rocktropia apartments a bit... a couple of more party lights and some tometebloss have been added or moved around to more visually pleasing locations.

Noticed that a revive terminal has been added to the U. amd that each floor now has crafting, repair, and trade terminals instead of just the basement. Nice additions! :)

Last edited:
more re-arranging...

re-arranged The U 1H a bit so that the pets are sitting next to their houses, kitties are well fed, and party lights have been added to the front door...

meanwhile, next door in The U 1G torch has been moved to the front door to light the area up a bit more and make it more inviting to guests. Vitruvian Hologram was also moved to a more visually appealing area (what keeps him from getting dizzy and falling over after spinning around that many times the world may never know...).

M is for Maria

few more pics...

Rearranged the Stackables on to shelves for now since I was getting tired of tripping on them on the floor... Nice little 'wall' with 2 Lquents... (was gonna leave em as the big M in the other apartment as posted in previous post but decided that the rug needed a home as it's too big to fit anywhere else - may be some more L-quents to do another M someday)

(note - quite a few less stackables in there than last time since some of em got TTed so I could finally get those gremlin feet)

Still working on the POVR collection... Got a few dupes if anyone wants to trade one of the dupe posters for another POVR box or flask. (posters are still bugged so you can't see anything but frame unless you hang em sideways like this)

Still not quite skilled enough for that Embra C1, so it'll make a nice night light for the pets to keep em calm for now...

Library lost some L bps recently...

Interesting fact about the Thrilla statue... he's one of the few statues in game that has an exterior that works like a wall, as far as lamps go... Don't be surprised to see some torches in uh, interesting locations on his body from time to time...

Moved the reindeer in back of the tree since he was just an eye sore in front..

Going forward, I'm really gonna try hard not to keep TTing stuff I loot... Very hard to do since I don't deposit a ton, but I think that's what I want need to do for a while.

Good citizens of Rocktropia, your community is now a little safer...

POVR collection is nearly complete...

Still missing the flask... also probably need to buy one box just to keep as a keepsake to match with the rest of the collection.

Wish the coin was bigger... looks tiny in comparison to the posters.

If you got a flask and are selling at a lower price than what's in auction, I may be interested... more interested in trading one of the dupe posters for the flask though.

Home sweet home...

New Estate! Arkadia: Celeste South, 8 Lvl 5

The newest addition to Maria's growing estate portfolia is Arkadia: Celeste South, 8 Lvl 5

Fireplace's warm glow is still burning.

Last edited:
Shopkeeper is back on Calypso... :)

The little lady's moved back in to her ol stomping ground @Sakura City - Chikara Yuujou Condos 17H

Not nearly as much 'room' to play with in the other areas of the apartment outside of the shopkeeper as there is on Rocktropia, but we can still do a few things here and there in these cramped quarters...

I'm not sure if the 'holiday' collection will be staying here or be moved to Rocktropia... What I'm thinking about doing is dedicating each apartment on each different planet to something different... Arkadia's likely going to hold the 'story' type 'treasure' items like cards from Ark, Cards from Toulan, etc. Rocktropia has biggest item point numbers, so I was thinking about using it for the stackables storage, but there just doesn't seem to be a high demand there... so petting zoo may go to rocktropia... I still have a lot of missions to work on on each planet, so will be moving around to each over the next few years.

Last edited:
P.S. if anyone visits the apartment and is better at editing wikis than I am most all of the POVR stuff is in there by the christmas tree... Didn't see any of that on entropedia yet.

No not monria...

Sold off monrian apartment tonight. If i craft up there I'll just drop through the rabbit hole to calypso to put stuff in apartment.

Good luck to the new owner.

re-arranged...

re-arranged the apartment on Calypso a bit tonight. (worked on tweaking item placements over an hour)... I still don't like the low number of item points in here vs over on Rocktropia apartment, but it is what it is so I'm trying to utilize the space as best I can.

Items in the shopkeeper haven't changed much yet.

Quite a few pets have been added to liven up the place a little.

Second Christmas tree's been installed.

Table was removed to make room for some bigger pets.

2nd manniquin pad added. Not sure if I'll keep buying them but may since in a roundabout way they are cheaper than doing an estate upgrade since they give use 6 slots and give you back 7 armor spots + clothes can be worn on em + they can hold item or weapon...

and, ah, it appears that the povr posters have been fixed so you can now see more than the frame if you hang them on the wall. Nice.

Happy viewing.

pet corner...

put a few pets in the corner and moved a few other oddball things out...

In regards to the One of Everything Project I've started keeping better track of my blueprints over at this thread as I get the time, free up peds, and just feel like it I'll probably start putting one mannequin pad in for each full set of armor I craft one of... and buy more mannequins as I get more full sets of armor blueprints, etc., with eventual goal of moving them along with the other one of everything stuff (call it a shop if you want but it's based on p2p trades for now) over to the rocktropian apartments in the U, where there's potentially space for 67 mannequins in each of the 2 apartments there.

Still not sure on future plans as years progress, but am thinking about using the apartment on Arkadia for 'rare' items, the apartments on Rocktropia for the One of Everything Project since it has so many item points, and the Calypso Apartment as the homeof the shopkeeper full time (but we'll see - hard to not want to take her with me to other planets since she makes a good travel companion)

More pets...

Latest Pet Acquisitions:
Hogglo:
entropia_2017-06-18_02.17.08.jpg

entropia_2017-06-18_02.17.16.jpg

entropia_2017-06-18_02.17.14.jpg

Boxer:
entropia_2017-06-13_01.18.00.jpg

entropia_2017-06-13_01.18.07.jpg

entropia_2017-06-13_01.18.09.jpg

Boxer probably won't be in the apartment too often unless I'm offline a few days as I'm leveling him slowly, but surely up to unlock the passives someday. Hogglo is in the pet corner of the apartment for now.

List of pets is definitely starting to grow over time... and will expand as I acquire more. Wanting to eventually get one of every pet in game someday potentially. (see a pet I don't have and selling it for a decent price, inquire via pm in this forum or in game and I may become your buyer)

As passives start unlocking, some of the pets may become available via Maria's Marvelous Underground Hippie Commune!

Last edited:
Cyrogenic Attack Nanochip III (L)

Freshly looted Cyrgenic Attack Chip now available in the shopkeeper!
entropia_2017-06-19_13.04.14.jpg

Synchronization I Chip (L)

Synchronization Chip I (L) is now available in the shopkeeper as well.
entropia_2017-06-19_15.38.17.jpg

shopkeeper has temporarily been removed from apartment. May return in the coming months.

Last edited:
Planning...

Planning to move some stuff around between the planetary apartments soon... This post is just some random notes I'm jotting down to figure out which apartment will house what...

Maria's estates in game are currently:
Rocktropia: Tangerine - The U : 1st Floor Suite G and Suite H: (Maria's Corner)
(1st floor is one floor above the lobby. Take the Televator up to 1.)
If the shopkeeper's on Rocktropia it's in G. H is mainly where stackables reside til they grow big enough in quantity to move to the shopkeeper.
Each of these two apartments has 400 item points in main apartment and additional 10 out in the entry halls, so that's 820 between the two of em.

Calypso: Sakura City - Chikara Yuujou Condos 17H
The Yuujou building is right in front of the TP. Go inside and take the Televator up to Floor 17.
This apartment has 150 item points inside.

and
Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5
From the Celeste Harbour South TP go to the first building you see (Enhancer Street is downstairs) and take the televator on up to level 5.
Link to Arkadia Forum Thread about this estate.
Special Features in this apartment:
50 additional item points (5,000 ped value), for a total of 160 in main area and 10 in entry hallway (default is 115 and 5, respectively, for Arkadia apartments).
Easy access. Adjacent to TP.
Excellent westerly view of surrounding countryside. Sunset comes in very nicely.
=================================
If I get all of the pets in game - that's 60 total if my count is correct?

Need to figure out how many crafted things I can create on the unlimited side, and on the L side for expansion of the one of everything project down the road.

Need to move all stackables to whichever planet they will ultimately be housed in for good.

Need to work on upping levels on each pet so that they can be summoned off their planet of origin...

Last edited:
Back