Condo Shopkeeper is Open! :)

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
"Maria's Corner" Shopkeeper is IS NOW temporarily closed! :)

Maria's Muse: F.O.M.A. (Asteroid) Shop # 22

===========================
Shopkeeper is temporarily closed at this time, but will be opening again in approximately a year (or 5?).

Cyrogenic Attack Nanochip III, Synchronization Chip I (L), Tabtab Pet, Panther Pet, Bristlehog Pet, Cornundacauda Pet, Machine Pistol, Corinthian Kanin Pet, Green Leprechaun Pet, SG TAkeover Mk1 (L), Silenced mk I(L), Gear 2K blueprint, Road-Monkey Laser Amp MkI(L) Blueprint, Standard Springs Blueprint
entropia_2017-06-19_15.38.17.jpg

(item availability will vary from day to day - visit the apartment and see the shopkeeper for details)
Shopkeeper is on Calypso @Sakura City - Chikara Yuujou Condos 17H.

Might change it up to different things now and then on a daily basis as needed. Just around the corner from the shopkeeper is a growing number of crafted items. If you see something you'd be interested in purchasing, shoot me a pm and we can talk.
-----------------------------------​

entropia_2017-06-19_13.04.14.jpg

-----------------------------------​
Maria's Corner Shopkeeper is a travelling little lady!

Maria's estates in game are currently:
Rocktropia: Tangerine - The U : 1st Floor Suite G and Suite H: (Maria's Corner)
(1st floor is one floor above the lobby. Take the Televator up to 1.)
If the shopkeeper's on Rocktropia it's in G. H is mainly where stackables reside til they grow big enough in quantity to move to the shopkeeper.

Calypso: Sakura City - Chikara Yuujou Condos 17H
The Yuujou building is right in front of the TP. Go inside and take the Televator up to Floor 17.

and
Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5
From the Celeste Harbour South TP go to the first building you see (Enhancer Street is downstairs) and take the televator on up to level 5.
Link to Arkadia Forum Thread about this estate.

The Shopkeeper usually stays on the same planet as Maria at any given time... At this point in time there is only ONE shopkeeper that I own. I may add more shopkeepers later.
---------------------------------------------------------​
Currently the shopkeeper's been moved to Calypso...

------------------------------------​

Last edited:
To find Apartment 1G in "The U" Apartment Complex on Rocktropia go to Tangerine TP, then head north west about a block and a half. Look for the tall white apartment building next door to the Zeppelin (it's not the huge "Audo Freak Zeppelin Club" building under the Zeppelin but the one just north west of there, opposite side from the big spinning statue).

If you get lost, look for the clock tower, which is pretty much directly in the center, between the U and the Ballister apartments. If you hit T or die, there is a revive terminal at The U right next to the teleporter (TP looks like a phone booth).

Come on inside. Go past the receptionist desk to the main lobby.

There's a Televator on Floor 0 in the lobby. Take it up one floor to Floor 1.

Look for the apartment with the party lights next to the front door.

If the shopkeeper is home she is right inside of the door. Shopkeeper is currently wearing a Holiday Coat.

Apartment H is next door, at the end by where the floor number is displayed on the wall. Feel free to look around. Apartment G sometimes has one of the, if not THE biggest tomtebloss collection in all of Entropia Universe.

Features in these Apartments:
400 item points in each apartment in addition to 10 in each entry hallway
nice wooden floors
tall ceilings
Terminals are on the same floor as the apartments
The two apartments sit next to one another, so take up a full corner of the building
(that's 820 item points in a small space - not gonna find that elsewhere in this virtual universe too easily)
========================
OTHER SHOPS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD ON ROCKTROPIA:
The Wolf & Vixen Pub

Last edited:
reserved

reserved for more apartments later

Last edited:
meanwhile on Calypso...

=====================================
If you don't have Sakura City TP yet, it's located at Coordinates 39672, 30222

From the TP look for the building with this sign in front of it:
condo.jpg

Once inside of the Building go to the Televator in the Center of the Building and Operate it.
The Televator's Located at Coordinates 39754, 30274

Then click the left button up to 1 and the right to 7 so you are TPing on up to the 17th floor...
then click the check box...

It's apartment H once you are up there. If you feel lost or just want to check the estate terminal it'll look something like this:

Front Hallway's lit up with a few Tomtebloss and a Torch at the moment... (varies depending on the day and my mood)

Come on in! :)

Features in this apartment:
150 item points
Apartment building is very close to Sakura TP
Well lit balcony since the lights big light pole is right outside of the balcony
Nice view of the Mountains in the distance
=================
=================
OTHER SHOPS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD ON CALYPSO:

(will add links here to other shops in Sakura soon)

Last edited:
Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5

Celeste South 8, Floor 5 is easy to find.

Directions
Go to Arkadia.
From Celeste Harbour South TP, head towards first shop along river (Enhancer Street Shop #08)

and take televator to floor five.

The apartment takes up the whole floor.

Special Features in this apartment:
50 additional item points (5,000 ped value), for a total of 160 in main area and 10 in entry hallway (default is 115 and 5, respectively, for Arkadia apartments).
Easy access. Adjacent to TP.
Excellent westerly view of surrounding countryside. Sunset comes in very nicely.

If the shopkeeper is here she'll probably be near the front door for easy access.

=================
=================

(will add links here to other shops near Celeste South TP soon)

Last edited:
well, my blasted love of oddball furniture is coming back... a few potted plants and flags have been added to the apartment... also added a few more odds and ends in various places... redecorating is sadly one of my secondary hobbies/professions in game... decided that going forward I'll probably deposit more so will likely do some crafting in coming months to stock the shopkeeper and/or just for grins...

updated decorations in the place a bit more... Shopkeeper's a bit more in the holiday spirit this time of year. :)

==================
Edit:
We will be moving the shopkeeper to Apartment 1G in the U building on Rocktropia in the near future. At some point in the distant future it is likely that there will be a shopkeeper at both the Rocktropia Aparment and Calypso Condo, but it's currently undecided as to when that will be exactly.

Last edited:
Apartment 1G in the U building on Rocktropia is now occupied. :)

Currently using just under half of the item points in there, lol. :) ;)

=================
=================

(will add links here to other shops in Rocktropia soon)

Last edited:
Current offerings in the U Apartment Shopkeeper:
nicely priced Tier III component
nicely priced black face paint,
Pets:Combibo, Chirin Dragon, Bristlehog, Panther, Corinthian Kanin, and a Cornundacauda.

More will be added shortly... working on collecting up some stackables to put in here on a more regular basis.

One of the rooms in the apartment is currently being used as my stackable storage. If you see something there that you are interested in buying or trading for, gimmie a shout out in pm here in forum or in game. Might throw it in the shopkeeper for you if we aren't online at the same time.

Sporadically 'exploring' every inch of Rocktropia including Secret Island lately... got several tps today, killed a few crabs at Playa del Harlem, sliced through several gorillas,and killed many steampunks out my front door this morning.... exciting (slightly expensive) day.

Last edited:
Chandelier ain't quite finished, but it's closer than it was...

Wreath's been moved nearer to the front door. Still moving around stuff to figure out best location for things.

Not sure the books are gonna stay there on the floor but for now they are there so they aren't hogging up space in my inventory or storage... I kinda like having em in there so that when I do get around to crafting I can pick up just the one book I want with the one bp I want and not have to accidentally worry about filtering through hundreds of bps to find the one I want or accidentally clicking on one that has lower qr than its sister with the higher qr, etc. It was quite a zen-like feeling looking at the crafting machine terminal with no blueprints in there at all after carrying all of this baggage for years. :)

stackable rooms are growing full of things now... might move some of it to the shopkeeper in the next day or two if I don't use some of it to craft with myself.

PM if you see anything in there that you are interested in. Ore type stuff is in the room full of pets off to the right of the main entrance, just inside of the big wreath. Enmatter/random other stackable stuff is on the other side off to the left after you pass the wreath, over in it's own little room past the Defender statue...

First Batch of Creative Juice is in the shopkeeper! More will be placed in there on a regular basis.
Also Lowered the Price on Face Paint a bit...

Slowly working to determine what exactly will go in the shopkeeper regularly. I have started to mine a tad bit. Always used to hate trying that since I was so darn slow, but the Aeglic Ring and Adjusted Harrier have fixed that little problem a bit, as has the fact that Rocktropia's downsized server makes it a little easier to get from point A to Point B...

moved the library of books out of the apartment (maybe temporarily, maybe not)...

forgot just how pricey crafting can be...

crafted a little with some of the stackables that were in the apartment's closet... now slowly working on re-arranging them and determining the 'next phase' of my approach to Entropia...

going to probably deposit on a regular basis going forward, but now just got to decide exactly what to do with those deposits... do I add the crafted stuff to the shopkeeper (only doable if stacks are tall enough to justify it markup wise, etc.), continue to horde everything and craft foolishly just to play around, or take another approach...

Slowly starting to mine a bit here and there - an entire aspect of the game I've never explored since it was always boring as hell and slow as hell back when i previously had a slower internet, but no longer... the acceleration buffs from the ring and the armor help with that a little as did moving away from dsl over to cable.

Working on a few grindy lower level missions right now... Loot is 'ho hum' ok... but not great... never really is is it? Hell, loot on the crabs isn't much better than on the level 1 critters most of the time it seems, unless you get lucky. May try for a dragon someday, but pretty sure I'd need some major upgrades in equipment or a team hunt to try that type of thing... (never will forget the first time I was on RT and vehicles were new-ish - damn dragon breath killed my chopper back then in one shot)

Nothing new really added to the shopkeeper yet, but in a few days there may be a few oddball things thrown in.

Major interior decoration projects coming up!... Stay Tuned....

Since I just acquired the deed to the apartment right next door - The U 1st Floor, Suite H,

There will be major interior decoration projects coming up soon!...

Stay Tuned....

:)

(seriously, wth am I gonna do with 820 item points?!? - oh the possibilities... )

(back in the the days when I owned several apartments in Omegaton and the shop and booth downstairs from there I don't think I even had this many item point, lol)

Last edited:
Most pets, Blueprint Library, and Stackables have mostly been moved to 1H.

Shopkeeper is still in 1G.

I think 1H is more or less going to be my 'closet' (which you can definitely visit to see stackables if you are interested in trading, buying, etc.), and G is more or less going to be the shopkeeper for various crafted items, etc. and more of an actual 'apartment'/holiday item showcase/interior design project type of thing.

"Maria's Corner" is now starting to come alive.

A few pics from both apartments:

Last edited:
still moving junk around a bit...

Number of stacks in the apartment are growing... Will likely throw some of it in the shopkeeper in the near future, or try a bit more crafting before throwing the crafted item in there.

If you see some stack you want in the apartment, gimmie a shout out and I can try to find you online for p2p trades, etc. (cen't justify putting too many small stacks in the shopkeeper since it has minimum markup of +1.02 there = +1 min markup +2 pec tax)

I don't log in too frequently for extended periods of time though, just sort of now and then for 5-20 minutes here and there, except on Mondays when I'm sometimes online for a few hours at a time.

Stacks in the Apartment at this time:
(sorry for the missing last letter in the Items list below - problem that I come across with in treeview... might edit it later to add em, but maybe not. I'm told that a fix may be in using different browsers... but so far haven't found the right one to bypass that problem yet.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ksHacQZrmPpC9ij1iUR_fymFy1Z9iOnJXJeGlMse_iQ/pubhtml

ITEM QANTITY TT VALUE
Adaptive Fire Rate Componen 10 3
Advanced Cloth Extracto 110 1.1
Advanced Leather Extracto 30 0.3
Advanced Mineral Extracto 20 0.2
Advanced Stone Extracto 22 0.22
Advanced Wood Extracto 6 0.06
Alternative Ingo 15 0.45
Alternative Roc 66 0.66
Animal Adrenal Oi 38 7.6
Animal Eye Oi 2 0.1
Animal Hid 295 2.95
Animal Liver Oi 4 4
Animal Muscle Oi 1487 44.61
Animal Thyroid Oi 30 3
Basic Cloth Extracto 123 1.23
Basic Hair Color Se 1 0.11
Basic Leather Extracto 25 0.25
Basic Mineral Extracto 18 0.18
Basic Plastic Extracto 1 0.01
Belkar Ston 25 0.5
Black Russian Cocktail Mi 23 0.69
Blank C 5 0.05
Blausariam Ston 10 0.4
Blazar Fragmen 1185 0.01
Blood Mos 1 0.09
Blues Roc 17 0.34
Diluted Cloth Extracto 54 0.54
Diluted Mineral Extracto 44 0.44
Diluted Swea 81 0.81
Exarosaur Ski 3 0.3
Exarosaur Woo 6 0.72
Face Paint (Black 1 5
Fine Hid 2 0.5
Fine Woo 2 0.8
Folk Ingo 10 0.9
Folk Roc 19 0.57
Force Nexu 34 0.34
Foresight Potio 28 1.12
Frigulite Ston 2 0.24
Garcen Greas 1 0.1
Generic Leathe 261 7.83
Generic Leather Textur 6 0.3
Golden Shake 4 8
Gray Cassett 27 0.27
Green C 34 13.6
Green Cassett 52 1.04
Grindhouse Rodriguez Death Viny 105 1.05
Grindhouse Sleaze Death Viny 131 1.31
Grindhouse Striptease Death Viny 146 1.46
Grindhouse Tarantino Death Viny 139 1.39
Haimoro 115 0
Hair Ge 3 0.39
Harvey Wallbanger Cocktail Mi 5 0.2
Hurricane Cocktai 13 0.26
Hurricane Cocktail Mi 93 0.93
Inferior Cloth Extracto 81 0.81
Kamikaze Cocktai 5 0.85
Long Island Ice Tea Cocktail Mi 14 0.7
Luck Potio 39 1.56
Mahogany Short Boar 3 0.3
Mai Tai Cocktai 21 0.63
Mai Tai Cocktail Mi 69 1.03
Melchi Wate 21 0.42
Motorhead - Bomber Albu 5 0.05
Motorhead Ke 67 0.67
NEVERDIE - GAMER CHICK HIT SINGL 18 0.18
NEVERDIE - NEVERDIE SINGL 1 0.1
Nissi 24 0
Nova Fragmen 4072 0.04
Okenite Crysta 10 0.3
Paint Can (Blue 20 1
Paint Can (Dark Green 1 0.09
Paint Can (Dark Steel Blue 3 0.18
Paint Can (Green 13 0.91
Paint Can (Olive 11 0.55
Paint Can (Orange 39 0.39
Paint Can (Pink 7 0.56
Paint Can (Steel Blue 2 0.12
Pina Colada Cocktai 2 0.1
Pina Colada Cocktail Mi 39 0.97
Red C 60 9
Red Cassett 3 3
Robot Filte 5 0.18
Robot Gyro Uni 1 3.1
Robot Heat Sink 4 0.32
Robot Low-Loss Link Cabl 12 0.28
Robot Safety Syste 1 0.12
Robot Weapon Gri 4 0.23
Second-Rate Cloth Extracto 169 1.69
Silver Party Flas 55 2.75
Silver Shake 5 2.5
Socket I Componen 78 7.8
Socket II Componen 13 1.3
Socket III Componen 95 9.5
Soft Hid 6 0.6
Soft Leathe 2 0.6
Soft Leather Textur 2 0.26
Strong Cloth Extracto 16 0.16
Superior Cloth Extracto 1 0.01
Sweetstuf 13 0.13
Thin Woo 47 11.75
Tier I Componen 40 4
Tier II Componen 1 0.14
Tier III Componen 24 4.8
Typonolic Stea 2 0.3
Vixen Android Audio Uni 16 1.6
Vixen Android Audio Unit Modifie 29 5.8
Vixen Android Bronze Armor Platin 27 1.62
Vixen Android CPU Memory Uni 3 3
Vixen Android Data Uplink Cabl 172 5.16
Vixen Android Defense Microchi 22 3.3
Vixen Android F-0-X Driv 774 7.74
Vixen Android Gea 144 1.44
Vixen Android Gear Modifie 3 3
Vixen Android H-0-T Driv 3 3
Vixen Android Healthbar V.D. 2 2
Vixen Android Metal Armor Platin 340 6.8
Vixen Android Night Scope V.D. 25 2.5
Vixen Android Oil Filte 1 0.12
Vixen Android Power Cel 23 5.06
Vixen Android Thermal Tank V.D. 82 0.82
Weak Cloth Extracto 5 0.05
Woo 10 2
Yellow C 23 0.23
Yellow Cassett 9 0.09

Last edited:
Meanwhile, back on Calypso...

:)

managing estates on multiple planets is a bit fun, even if overwhelming

Home sweet home...

Back 'home' again...

rumors...

rumor has it that there's a new drug lord starting business on the mean streets of Rocktropia...

Starting to add a bit more and rework the chandelier a bit... Still a lot to do, but slowly working on it... May start using some other odd ball items instead of only tomebloss and torches down the road...

I was thinking about making it a massive display for the tree, and building a bigger tree with the one next door stacked on top of the one in here, but that just looked a tad tacky...

The tomtebloss work much better along the ceiling and walls than they do scattered out throughout the room like in the old tomte bar back on Calypso. (the tomte bar was a pain in the ass to walk around in since you bumped in to the sticks every few feet - see next reply for quick view of back then)..

A pretty waterfall/fountain of light might be possible with some ifn partitions, but I'll leave that project for someone else to give a try as this one will take me a while to work on...

Along a similar line of thought, has anyone tested the ffa stars to see if they are lootable in space or pvp yet? Thought about buying em just for funiture type use but not sure I'd want 'furniture' type items to be lootable. The old christmas stars (exact same shape, and everything as the ffa ones) are not lootable since they are considered 'furniture' so don't show up in inventory in the same location that stackables do.

Last edited:
tomte bar from back then just for quick comparison (think I had it on page 1 too but may delete it there since it's here now)

Maria's Multi-Planet Monopoly has grown...

Just acquired the deed to Cthylla Towers 3F on Monria... so that puts us at 4 apartments in various locations across this virtual universe...

Monria Cthylla Towers 3F

Calypso Sakura City - Chikara Yuujou Condos 17H

and 'Maria's Corner'
Rocktropia Tangerine - The U 1st Floor Suite G and Suite H

I probably will go to Monria in a while to start doing the daily crafting missions... Over on the forum for Monria there's rumors that eventually the Leprechauns will get their own little 'clean spawn'. When that happens I'll probably go there to skill up on taming and crafting.

Eventually I may buy a place on Arkadia too, but we'll see... Prices there are way too damn high for now.

added a few more , and moved some of the tomte around, etc. Not really looking as 'grand' as it should for how long it takes to put this stuff up there, but it's a nice little hobby in game I suppose.

current offerings in the shopkeeper located at
Apartment 1G in "The U" Apartment Complex on Rocktropia

The Shopkeeper's been moved from Rocktropia to Monria...

This travelling circus has picked up and moved to Monria for now... The apartments on Rocktropia are still 'public' so you can view them and if you see something there you want, can shoot me a pm to get over there and get it to you in the not-too-distant future...

The new home for the shopkeeper is Monria Cthylla Towers 3F. Please note that Monria's floor numbering system is a bit different than the system used on Calypso proper... Here the floors are Letters... so the apartment 3F is technically on the 6th floor because A is 1st, B is second, and so on..., 3f is right next to apartment number 2 on Floor 6. When you get the TP for the Cthylla Building it's on floor 9, up where the 'regular shops' in this building are (on Calypso the apartment shops are in the basement by contrast)...

Here's a few photos from moving day...

As you can tell from the pics the 'library' is over here now instead of on Rocktropia, mainly because Monria is going to be my 'base of operations' for some heavy duty crafting in the near future... If you haven't seen the cool covers that the bp books get when you get a lot of bps in em, now's your chance to swing by and take a looksy... Don't have all of em full, but do have a few nearly as full as they can be without paying a kidney or 12 in markup for a few rare bps that only see auction once every decade or less...

Last edited:
Currently available in the Shopkeeper:
Pets:
Chirin Dragon
Corinthian Kanin
Green Leprechaun
Cornundacauda
Combibo
Eudorian Devil

Weapons:
Skildek Lancehead (L)
S.G. Takeover Mk1 (L)

Blueprints:
Basic Sheet Metal Blueprint
Standard Compressor Blueprint
Road-Monkey Laser Amp Mk I (L) Blueprint
Standard Springs Blueprint
GEC Spur Gears 2K Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint

Last edited:
added party lights out by the front door, and a bit of a second story over the main living room with an l-quent sideboard. I think I may have to buy some more of those one of these days to create more of a platform up here. I like how Monria's apartments have a bunch more headroom than some of the others. Rock's ain't bad, but they are more horizontal while Monria is vertical.

Back