Help: Is depo system down?

Eh nvm...

Still waiting MA....I see others getting modified rings and yet I am just sitting here with my thumb up my wazoo.

MA are waiting till all the good rings are gone from the system. You will recieve your boxes once that pool of rings is depleted.

Well seen all good after all I guess need to stay a bit more calm ma replay fast so is all good and system is working now :beerchug:

Don't make assumptions just because you got served your boxes. Others haven't.

I am still waiting 14 hours now.

MA are waiting till all the good rings are gone from the system. You will recieve your boxes once that pool of rings is depleted.

"Quick get the unique rings now while Taco can't open shit because we took his money and gave him NOTHING!"

Just bought 50 boxes to see if it works.

Works fine for me through PayPal in U.S.

Maybe just a problem with specific accounts, or payment methods.

ye paypal seems to work now but im not using that scammer shit. mastercard n visa still show error...

ye paypal seems to work now but im not using that scammer shit. mastercard n visa still show error...

Support tells me that the issues with the system *have* been fixed, so if you are still having problems they are not related to that, but a separate issue.

I suggest you check things on your end and, if you cannot find anything, provide support with any additional information that may help and they will assist you as soon as they can. I really cannot comment any further on an individual case than that, sorry.

well i did a support case as early as the problem started. when i try to buy strongboxes and i need to chose the payment option at checkout i get the error (2) when chosing mastercard or visa. paypal seems to work though which didnt work at start either. i tried different browsers but that didnt change anything...

http://imgur.com/a/Jxihf

as you can see this really doesnt look like something from my side. i wouldnt know what it could be..
i should further note that im also receiving the same error when trying to do it over my mobile phones internet which is not logged into my WIFI. so 2 different providers, 5 different browser and all the same problem. maybe it is a regional thing. im from germany

Last edited:
let me be clear to some of you...yes it works fine for new purchases NOW...but there was a 14 hour window where it DIDN'T and all the purchases then, no matter how they were done, the money was taken, and no depo or boxes was credited.

Yay! Finally got the boxes I paid for over 15 hours ago.

These are going to be quite bad boxes I presume...

Yay! Finally got the boxes I paid for over 15 hours ago.

These are going to be quite bad boxes I presume...

I am not home to log into the game and check if I got them, but they can just send me a perfected ares and keep the boxes.

okay i just tested with another account and it works. so seems that the bug banned my account from depositing. this should be fixed soon now i hope

Well at least the people that bought boxes got them right away, us depo people have to wait minimum 48hrs to get our money back...fucking MA...they fuck up and we get punished, the bastards!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I bought 20 bucks paypal been 15 min no go then bought 30 bucks mastercard shoulda insta went through nothing wondering if anyone else have same problem

I have same problem. I tried to deposit 7 times 20 or 25 dollars- but always gave me an error message ... finally they had deducted my mastercard debit card for 140 dollars or more.
I have put a support case and Mindark has recognized my deposits and the error. They said they would reimburse the money within 48 hours, but nothing ....
The money does not exist in my card nor the game. :(
(deposits have made between Sept07 and Sept08)

Last edited:
That's a standard authorization hold. Not ma or the banks fault Google it.

well bank transfer worked just fine

:lolup:

They still do not return my money. :mad:

Anyone of you, have got your money back? :scratch2:

Google'd what Venture said, first hit was wiki, first paragraph was:

In the case of debit cards, authorization holds can fall off the account, thus rendering the balance available again, anywhere from 1 to 8 business days after the transaction date depending on the bank's policy. In the case of credit cards, holds may last as long as 30 days, depending on the issuing bank.

:beerchug:

Back