Selling: Calypso Land Deed - 220 pieces

Kanudikasaki

I am selling my 220 (two hundred twenty) Calypso Land Deeds for 1900 PED per piece.

Please send me a PM to fix a meeting inside Entropia.

I dont mean to be rude but I think you might need to explain how come you have 220 clds and why you are selling them as this is your first post on a very new account.

gl.

I dont mean to be rude but I think you might need to explain how come you have 220 clds and why you are selling them as this is your first post on a very new account.

gl.

Not everyone has a forumaccount, some make one just for the purpose to sell their stuff faster. You also dont know his eu name, maybe he has 500k in huntingloot alone on entropialife. Never assume in advance

Not everyone has a forumaccount, some make one just for the purpose to sell their stuff faster. You also dont know his eu name, maybe he has 500k in huntingloot alone on entropialife. Never assume in advance

That is indeed possible but since this involves a lot of money some background would perhaps be since to insure that there is nothing shady with this deal. That it is not those clds that are missing from auc misstakes or scams. Just a thought though.

Btw, all human interaction would be so strange if we did not make any assumptions beforehand.

Last edited:

gl.

All deeds were bought via Auction and they have been hold since November 2012 on my account. Once they came out my RL company deposited a nice amount of thousands of EUR and bought as many CLDs as possible.

Though CLDs are still an excellent income, comparing to other financial products, I have my reasons why I am selling now.

I hope I was able to help you with your investigations and satisfied your curiosity.

Cheers

Back