Selling: Imperial HAZEN Shin Guards (M)

dolera

Old Alpha
imperial_hazen_shin_guards_m.jpg

Received this nice pair of protectors in my loot list while whacking during a Sand King Slaughter.
They won't fit my digital representation without significant cyber surgery, so I prefer to sell the shins to someone with a more manly body.

I do not require a timely trade, should you be in a hurry to hastily buy, make sure your bid blows my mind. :) That does not mean I want to get the very highest ever possible price for it. It just needs to be reasonable for you and me.

Rules:
No rules.
I prefer open trades, but can live with private negotiations. Not that it will really help you to stay anonymous, since there are - as far as I am aware - only two pairs of these shin guards.
No rules also means that there is no pre-set end time for this sale. It is sold when it is sold and this post will be updated accordingly.

OK, one rule: if you ask for tier rates you need to pay 100 ped extra. the rates are in the image, stoopid

edit:
Thanks for the interest. I received an offer in line with the sales history, which is +3k ped.

As prospective buyers probably want to know when I decide what I will do with their offer: I will let this run until end of the month.

edit: sale pending, seller and buyer need to be online at the same time, which can be challenging at times :)

edit: sale finalized. Thanks to all interested parties

Last edited:
I really should not forget that this thread should be an attention wh*re :)

I received an offer in line with the sales history, which is +3k ped.

As prospective buyers probably want to know when I decide what I will do with their offer: I will let this run until end of the month.

i'll be happy when this is over. counting down. 7 days left.

edit: whoops, I was a bit early with my post today.

its almost over. grab it while you can. offer over +3k to be the lucky owner

2 hours left. last bid before October wins. Forum time&date determines.
No anti-sniping rules (because I did not mention them. my bad)

Back