pet auctions...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Looks like there's some TabTab Pets in the auction under Housing -> Decorations. However, no other pets can be sold via auction.

I'd like to request that ALL pets be allowed to be sold through auction under the 'pets' section of Misc Items (where pet name tags show up now), and that the tabtab be reclassified under that section instead of being considered a 'decoration'.

Would be nice to have in auction.

Yep, another great suggestion.

Why MA insist on making certain items non-auctionable is beyond me. This hap hazard and arbitrary management without any explanation as to the motives is one of the most frustrating things I find about EU atm.

I heard some where (or may have just imagined it) that the stables might eventually have some sort of pet market facility however this could take many months/years to implement so in the sort term auction makes sense.

Alternatively planet partners should classify their pets as decorations to get around this problem such as they did with the TabTab until a point when MA shows some consistency.

No doubt an error, I thought pet auctions were sold as part of the stable system.

It's not entirely clear what that actually means though. Maybe it was just sales to compet or from compet to EU, or access to an overall auction system, or an option to sell via the stable.

That dear friends is why the human race has Contracts to clarify rules of trade. Even so unless it's water tight there're always areas of grey open to debate (yeah I said debate, rather than other choice words...lol).

Rick

pets shouldn't be sold on the standard AH, only through the stables fully searchable by lvl and buffs with fees going to the stable owners. but at the moment there isn't really any interesting pets (bar 2 RT) so the maket would become satuated with 1000's of Devils, Tabtabs, Nusul selling for minimum price

Agreed - create a petition and sign me up.

pets shouldn't be sold on the standard AH, only through the stables fully searchable by lvl and buffs with fees going to the stable owners. but at the moment there isn't really any interesting pets (bar 2 RT) so the maket would become satuated with 1000's of Devils, Tabtabs, Nusul selling for minimum price

Well there's tons of rares out there.

But there's another consideration, scanning pets only provides default data (no xp)
What if auction only provides default data?

Any sale of pets needs to detail the levels or xp of pets, as you very well state
Maybe even the passive unlocks.

I'd imagine MA want to implement pet auction, at the time we have battles
That makes sense because pets have more value if the battles are active, which could mean better deposits.

MA like deposits, so they're more likey to implement at that time.

Although I'd agree there would 100's of L1 with zero xp pets for sale. for what 1 ped??
Wouldn't be worth the 53 pec auction fee.

I think it needs more thought, rather than just screaming for it.
Also I have tons of pets, so I'm on peoples side for pet auction, but it's got to be done right.

Rick

Well there's tons of rares out there.

But there's another consideration, scanning pets only provides default data (no xp)
What if auction only provides default data?

Any sale of pets needs to detail the levels or xp of pets, as you very well state
Maybe even the passive unlocks.

I'd imagine MA want to implement pet auction, at the time we have battles
That makes sense because pets have more value if the battles are active, which could mean better deposits.

MA like deposits, so they're more likey to implement at that time.

Although I'd agree there would 100's of L1 with zero xp pets for sale. for what 1 ped??
Wouldn't be worth the 53 pec auction fee.

I think it needs more thought, rather than just screaming for it.
Also I have tons of pets, so I'm on peoples side for pet auction, but it's got to be done right.

Rick

i guess 1 way would be to require pets to be lvl 7 before they can be autioned, but when they are listed its a race to the bottom with MU, as too many players undercut for quick sales

Back