Error (2) when buying strongboxes

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
So... as i dont get any fucking answer on my support ticket i am doing this thread now so maybe anyone notices it...
since MA fucked up the depo system 2 days ago i am not able to buy strongboxes via credit card from webshop anymore. each time i go on checkout and chose one of the cards im getting error(2) message.
i tried with another account and on another account it seems to work. so seems like something bugged my account for that and i tested it with several different pcs, browsers, ISPs and mobile phones and all show the same result. so i would like to have this fixed or at least acknowledged ASAP.

side question: is it possible to trade the strongboxes and keys? so i could buy them with a second account and trade em over to my main

Reached limit for online purchase within a periode of time?

nah. deposit would work fine and my limit is 20k usd or something so not even near that ^^
and still nothing from support. maybe i should go and dont depo anything anymore. seems they dont want my money. not even a stupid "we are working on it". nothing.
the award for worlds worst "customer service" goes to MA! yay

I saw another thread about this problem couple days ago! Some ppl said there is an issue with webshop and purchases. So you might check here before you try to buy something. I do that since I had same problem sometime ago.

i tried with another account and on another account it seems to work.

Seems fishy you do know that your card should only be linked to one account no wonder they wont let you buy more :laugh:

support answered. looks like there is a problem with the number of credit cards registered to the account. the limit seems to be 5 and thats the amount i had but the webshop seems to only check the number of registered ccs but doesnt give me an option to chose one so i have to write in all details every time again but as there are allready 5 registered (no matter if i would use one of them) im getting the error. when i delete one and try again it works...

Seems fishy you do know that your card should only be linked to one account no wonder they wont let you buy more :laugh:

yeah! that explain everything in this case :D

5 cards!!!!!!!!!!!!! lool no wonder they like hell naw :d

max one use next repeat :D

they pile up quick due to Netellers virtual credit cards that are only used for a certain amount of time. :)

Back