Full TT Earth Shock Trooper armor (M,L)

Xen

Mutated
Society
AO
Xendar Xen Xal
Selling full set of almost full TT Earth Shock Trooper armor (M,L), there is less than 50 pec decay across all parts.

Price is 300,000 peds.

I'll trade it straight up for an Easter Ring or an Osseocollum Land Area!

Selling full set of almost full TT Earth Shock Trooper armor (M,L), there is less than 50 pec decay across all parts.

Price is 300,000 peds.

If only i had either of those
Good luck with the sale

At only 300k peds this armor is a steal.

Hmmm which one is better, this armor or the Easter ring.....I know which one I would rather have!

Hmmm which one is better, this armor or the Easter ring.....I know which one I would rather have!

Refinance your home and then decide over a beer.

thanks, MA already promised a real UL set to drop on osses during my reserved direct line call, since I solved their financial issues, it was all going to shit because of that armor apparently!
Price is 300,000 peds.

thanks, MA already promised a real UL set to drop on osses during my reserved direct line call, since I solved their financial issues, it was all going to shit because of that armor apparently!

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

I have a buying thread where I am offering 1500ped for a set.

if you are willing to sell at that price I be buying.

I have a buying thread where I am offering 1500ped for a set.

if you are willing to sell at that price I be buying.

At 1500 peds you don't even cover the cost of combat tokens... Better luck next time...

At 1500 peds you don't even cover the cost of combat tokens... Better luck next time...

if bought at 500% it is the combat tokens costs.

if bought at 500% it is the combat tokens costs.

Armor is no longer able to be brought with combat tokens though...gives it an automatic increase to value...and tokens were going at 550-600% a couple of days ago.

Armor is no longer able to be brought with combat tokens though...gives it an automatic increase to value...and tokens were going at 550-600% a couple of days ago.

now will be the oposite, tokens will go down, armor will go up

Best of all, there was like 400 still of each part few days ago, some guy hoarded all the parts up he did. Can not blame for the smart move. gz to the guy.

Best of all, there was like 400 still of each part few days ago, some guy hoarded all the parts up he did. Can not blame for the smart move. gz to the guy.

i got a reply of a support case from mindark saying that the armor has been removed from game only those who have a set still excist

i got a reply of a support case from mindark saying that the armor has been removed from game only those who have a set still excist

Same.

Thank you for contacting us.

The Earth Shock armor is no longer available for purchase from vendors in-game.

We apologize if this is causing you any inconvenience but unfortunately we do not have any more information about this.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support

Congrats to the current owners, your 1500 PED armor is now worth 50k :laugh:

Sell all your combat tokens before it's too late!

i was starting to think that MA improved with ludvig n all but now this... thats like 1 step up front and 5 steps back...

Free bump....anyone give you the 300K peds yet? :laugh:

moderator.jpg

Normally a seller would not allow off topic posts in a pure sales thread, and since the content of this thread is not in line with section 5 of the PCF rules, I have moved it to "PriceCheck" section.

Not yet, but soon people will realize what +60% crit is worth!

To clearify something which is not very obvious here:
The armor gives 30% higher damage than usual in a critical hit, NOT 60%.

Example:
Your gun makes 50 dmg as max base damage. When you make a critical hit, without buffs, you get 100 dmg.

Now, wear the EST armor and you'll get 60% higher CH dmg you think..? Thats 160 dmg. Wrong.
You get 130 dmg in your CH damage. You have increased your CH damage with 30%, not 60%.

What MA should have written is that you do 60% more damage OF THE BASE DAMAGE in a critical hit.

CH already is 200% of base damage, with EST armor you get 260% of base damage.

Its still a very nice increase though. :)

Ok been away for like 5 days because I was busy stealth metal-detecting outside of Little Bohemia for bullets from the fed-fucks that tried to kill John Dillinger a long time ago...no luck.

Sing together to topple anything that tells you how to be.

Oppositional-Defiance is a blessing not an illness.

This thread is gay-bait with expensive add-ons.

#FuckCalyBPFishing&NoMumbleOrSittingOrLayingSuxYouFagmo's

For those new, Jk I like Xen and I agree with thread price and will purchase at said value if you throw in 24 inch snow blower, Kubota 9000 series or higher, and a 10 foot pole, real or stuffed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn7NaGZO42c

14355070_10208479147750414_1232212468237598436_n.jpg

Last edited:
To clearify something which is not very obvious here:
The armor gives 30% higher damage than usual in a critical hit, NOT 60%.

Example:
Your gun makes 50 dmg as max base damage. When you make a critical hit, without buffs, you get 100 dmg.

Now, wear the EST armor and you'll get 60% higher CH dmg you think..? Thats 160 dmg. Wrong.
You get 130 dmg in your CH damage. You have increased your CH damage with 30%, not 60%.

What MA should have written is that you do 60% more damage OF THE BASE DAMAGE in a critical hit.

CH already is 200% of base damage, with EST armor you get 260% of base damage.

This is not how the armour, nor any other item increasing Critical Damage works.

Let's consider a 50 - 100 DMG gun, maxxed.

Damage will be rolled between 50 and 100, of course. The average of all your hits will be 75, which is (MaxDMG+MinDMG)/2.

If the game rolls a critical hit, you add the Maximum Damage of your gun to the "normal damage" you rolled previously. In average, you will roll 75 average damage in this gun, and add on top 100 damage every time you critically hit. This mean a critical hit will deal an average of 175 damage on this gun. 175 isn't double the damage dealt as you're claiming, but 2.33 times it.

Now, let's add 60% critical damage. This modifier is applied only on the Critical Portion of the attack - which is, Max Damage. Here, 100. The Normal Portion, of 75, is unaffected. Therefore, a critical hit under the effect of the armour will deal on average 75 as a base roll yet again, and add on top 160. This gives an average of 160+75 = 235 damage every critical hit. 235/75 = 3.13 times the average damage you deal with the gun.

Therefore, the real average increase in critical damage you get is 235/175 = 1.343 times the average normal crit.
That's a 34,3% increase.

- Inistae

Ok been away for like 5 days because I was busy stealth metal-detecting outside of Little Bohemia for bullets from the fed-fucks that tried to kill John Dillinger a long time ago...no luck.

Sing together to topple anything that tells you how to be.

Oppositional-Defiance is a blessing not an illness.

This thread is gay-bait with expensive add-ons.

#FuckCalyBPFishing&NoMumbleOrSittingOrLayingSuxYouFagmo's

For those new, Jk I like Xen and I agree with thread price and will purchase at said value if you throw in 24 inch snow blower, Kubota 9000 series or higher, and a 10 foot pole, real or stuffed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn7NaGZO42c

14355070_10208479147750414_1232212468237598436_n.jpg

+1 for randomness and finally begging for a 10 inch pole. I have that you coy nob you

(This is all the seriousness I can muster for this thread)

This is not how the armour, nor any other item increasing Critical Damage works.

Let's consider a 50 - 100 DMG gun, maxxed.

Damage will be rolled between 50 and 100, of course. The average of all your hits will be 75, which is (MaxDMG+MinDMG)/2.

If the game rolls a critical hit, you add the Maximum Damage of your gun to the "normal damage" you rolled previously. In average, you will roll 75 average damage in this gun, and add on top 100 damage every time you critically hit. This mean a critical hit will deal an average of 175 damage on this gun. 175 isn't double the damage dealt as you're claiming, but 2.33 times it.

Now, let's add 60% critical damage. This modifier is applied only on the Critical Portion of the attack - which is, Max Damage. Here, 100. The Normal Portion, of 75, is unaffected. Therefore, a critical hit under the effect of the armour will deal on average 75 as a base roll yet again, and add on top 160. This gives an average of 160+75 = 235 damage every critical hit. 235/75 = 3.13 times the average damage you deal with the gun.

Therefore, the real average increase in critical damage you get is 235/175 = 1.343 times the average normal crit.
That's a 34,3% increase.

- Inistae

Yes, I should have added that my calculations only consider the absolute maximum that your gun can do. Efficient (or average) damage is something else.

However, thank you for enlighten me about how a CH hit is working (normal dmg + maximum dmg). I thought it was something like: if you do over a certain % of base dmg, lets say 90%, you can get a CH which doubles the damage done (200%).

If they removed it from the game they should be fair and add decay over time effect. An (L) armor should never be allowed to last indefinitely if it no longer can be bought from the same way as before.

moderator.jpg

Normally a seller would not allow off topic posts in a pure sales thread, and since the content of this thread is not in line with section 5 of the PCF rules, I have moved it to "PriceCheck" section.

You overmoderate.

Lots of sales threads get "off topic" posts and don't get moved.

This item is for sale, for the right price, which is listed, please move it back, thanks.

You overmoderate.

Lots of sales threads get "off topic" posts and don't get moved.

This item is for sale, for the right price, which is listed, please move it back, thanks.

Maybe start another one and we will try not to go "off topic"...although most of it did seem relevant as it was stating why you are asking for the price you are....but i guess unless its just a "bump" or an offer...its "off-topic"

Back