Full TT Earth Shock Trooper armor (M,L)

Best of all, there was like 400 still of each part few days ago, some guy hoarded all the parts up he did. Can not blame for the smart move. gz to the guy.

To clearify something which is not very obvious here:
The armor gives 30% higher damage than usual in a critical hit, NOT 60%.

Example:
Your gun makes 50 dmg as max base damage. When you make a critical hit, without buffs, you get 100 dmg.

Now, wear the EST armor and you'll get 60% higher CH dmg you think..? Thats 160 dmg. Wrong.
You get 130 dmg in your CH damage. You have increased your CH damage with 30%, not 60%.

What MA should have written is that you do 60% more damage OF THE BASE DAMAGE in a critical hit.

CH already is 200% of base damage, with EST armor you get 260% of base damage.

Its still a very nice increase though. :)

you overcomplicate the simple, its 60% of the crit dmg increase, base crit dmg is 200% so thats just the normal crit, with extra 60% on top, you cant count hits on avg or whatsoever unless you want to run into dpp calcs and such that take more detail. but as it is the definition is right, since that % only matters for the crits when they are already crits

If they removed it from the game they should be fair and add decay over time effect.

Why so harsh, they can do it by not taking from players but by giving to them!
By adding to the armor all the types of protection it lacks :)

Or they could change the mobs that only do 100% (or combination) of Elec / Cold / Acid to have 90% and then 10% of either Stab/Cut/Impact/Penetration/Shrapnel or Burn.

The thing is, even if you add to the mobs or add to the armor...its still possible to never get hit using the armor.
If you use a gun that has decent range with good dps (and make sure you don't get near a stealth spawn spot) then it should still last forever.

However there are many mobs this armor will never be good to use against.
People are getting upset over this armor being removed, yet many never knew about it or saw it as a waste considering it has been around for a long time. Rings have been around for a while now so there had been plenty of chance for people to buy it.

If i was really upset about the armor being taken away, I would have gone out and brought a set from someone once I found out....oh wait I did! :laugh:

If you use a gun that has decent range with good dps (and make sure you don't get near a stealth spawn spot) then it should still last forever.

Correct, the only ways mine ever got decayed was when I crashed and the mob killed me when I was still logged in for 30-60secs.

Last edited:
However there are many mobs this armor will never be good to use against.
People are getting upset over this armor being removed, yet many never knew about it or saw it as a waste considering it has been around for a long time. Rings have been around for a while now so there had been plenty of chance for people to buy it.

If i was really upset about the armor being taken away, I would have gone out and brought a set from someone once I found out....oh wait I did! :laugh:

Another reason for people being angry is those who own long range rifles.

Last edited:
Another reason for people being angry is those who own long range rifles. The value of their item is bumped up a little bit because you can use EST with it, and EST only cost 1500ped. Of course, it's not so simple now, EST will cost far more, and that may impact on rifle/carbine prices a little bit; restoration chips lowers defense cost of close range massively, so, combining that with EST removal, is not so good for carbine value.

Yea but that was never the selling point for carbines pre-buffs and rifle prices were already high in comparison. It was about avoiding defensive costs and being able to shoot higher mobs than what your avatar could take if close combat. It was only after the crit buffs did it become truly popular but since then rifle prices (with a couple exceptions) have devalued.

Yea but that was never the selling point for carbines pre-buffs and rifle prices were already high in comparison. It was about avoiding defensive costs and being able to shoot higher mobs than what your avatar could take if close combat. It was only after the crit buffs did it become truly popular but since then rifle prices (with a couple exceptions) have devalued.

True, I see it as only a minor effect.

Last edited:
True, I see it as only a minor effect. Another factor on rifle prices is there is alot less of them vs close range, and most players began with an opalo.

Some still have an opalo..... :rolleyes:

Maybe start another one and we will try not to go "off topic"...although most of it did seem relevant as it was stating why you are asking for the price you are....but i guess unless its just a "bump" or an offer...its "off-topic"

I made no complaint about any post in this thread.

If they removed it from the game they should be fair and add decay over time effect. An (L) armor should never be allowed to last indefinitely if it no longer can be bought from the same way as before.

Well i guess he was harsh with that because he had one and sold it, who it is actually me who owns it atm.

All the people that agree with removal are people that refused to use it when it was available for all because they were both stubborn and once again (same as the guy that started this) _REFUSE_ to adapt.
I was using melee for a year when i decided to go ranged so i'd get kill strike too and for what i picked as my new thing i tried to be most eficient and since i paid extra for range, well i tought also of using EST in some mobs to get some value back.
If people get penalty for using range when paying for them, it wont help want ppl to invest

have you dropped the price yet for the Full TT Earth Shock Trooper armor (M,L)
if it's still for sell?
if so I'm interested in buying it for a realistic price Plz

have you dropped the price yet for the Full TT Earth Shock Trooper armor (M,L)
if it's still for sell?
if so I'm interested in buying it for a realistic price Plz

It's mostly a joke thread, unless someone makes me an offer I can't resist (extremely high). Otherwise I don't plan to sell it as I use it sometimes.

It's mostly a joke thread, unless someone makes me an offer I can't resist (extremely high). Otherwise I don't plan to sell it as I use it sometimes.

Still Full TT or not anymore;
PM me what MU your wanting.

Back