Question: Vibrant Sweat (L)

Have been playing for years and still sweating mobs to get those free skills :)

Preference for me is Vibrant Sweat to never expire.

#space_flight ~ where pilots advertise to grow their business

In my opinion it would be better to lift sweating to a real profession by adding

i) decay to the generic sweating tool (or decay and uni ammo, or whatever combination)
ii) introducing new sweating tools (that decay aswell) and have better stats (better "eco", slightly more bottles pulled)

Of course the generic sweating tool should have a tt-value then, but the tt shouldn't pay any peds when this one is thrown into it.

But well thats just my two cents about that topic.

Regards

Isaac

I like it... Anything free like the sweat and fruit, should have an expiration date.

A fairly long one at that.

But add more uses for it like they have recently and don't really need to.

Last edited:
This will crash the rest of the market because everyone will sell cheaper and cheaper to get sold

I hate the idea. What about quests like Mission Galactica, Arkadia Passport, or spawning the Hussk? Those people are screwed. This greatly limits your choices on deciding whether you want to sweat yourself (whether in part or in full) or purchase the sweat from other players. With the Arkadia Passport, it is designed for new players who generally does not have much PED anyway. Adding 'decaying sweat' will just make it much more difficult for a new player to succeed. It would also screw people who decide to take a break from playing.

Decay timer on Mind Essence? This would not only add unnecessary amounts of server resources. but also flood your inventory with dozens of stacks of sweat and ME with different date codes. No thanks. The only way I could see this working effectively is if the whole stack decayed by maybe 0.1% per day.

i heard quite some ideas in the past..but an Expire date on Sweat is one of the WORST IDEAS i ever heard...

ma introduced quite some additional value in the past for sweat...

using it in several blueprints (5k sweat per click on port. rep terminal, 2k on tt terminal,some weapons etc) ,missions

so nowadays more sweat is comonly used than it was in the past ( i dont count the time before vehicles)..
the problem is that we have several hundreds of NEW sweaters will also go into that,making the amount available much more than ppl need atm...BUT THIS IS ALSO GOOD..for some reasons i dont wanna explain right now...

so really...NO need for any changes...and for the arguments of adding it to other things for increasing demand..a simply NOOOO...

this would ruin the actual status producing/crafting etc...and a lot of new sweaters/or "longer playing" ppl changing to sweaters would arrive here and we had the same situation as it is now...
a nice devils cirlce...

Eddie

I rarely see bad ideas of this caliber. You made my day. Tks.

Back