So... whats the record?

krazykat

Prowler
Cassandra Red Savage
Had a problem entering Arkadia last Friday and I've not been able to log on since. SC created last Friday and still, 5 days, (3 working days) later, no reply from support. So... whats the record for no support response for an issue like this?

have you tried things like switching to 32bit, lowering your connection speed to slowest, could even delete the planet data and re download. I've had issues in the past where it crashed after teleporting and the 1 of the first 2 options fixed it. The 3rd option is more of a final attempt and you've done all you can

have you tried things like switching to 32bit, lowering your connection speed to slowest, could even delete the planet data and re download. I've had issues in the past where it crashed after teleporting and the 1 of the first 2 options fixed it. The 3rd option is more of a final attempt and you've done all you can

I get a message saying "internal error" that's a server side error message. I did try switching to 32bit, but that made no difference and so I think that the problem is with the server though since they've not bothered to give me any feedback at all on the SC I don't know for sure.

Well, one you are posting arkadia issues on the wrong forum. Put it on arkadia forum and planet partner might be able to intervene.

Generally speaking most of my support cases have been responded to within 12-24 hours. Some faster some slower. Always found it interesting that people go days and days or weeks/months or longer unanswered. Wonder what i do differently.

Generally speaking most of my support cases have been responded to within 12-24 hours. Some faster some slower. Always found it interesting that people go days and days or weeks/months or longer unanswered. Wonder what i do differently.

I still think certain categories are monitored and others are not. Each category has their own route paths and some don't get picked up. We have had this happen a few times with our help desk system here at work. A couple options were being routed to a team that no longer existed.

I get a message saying "internal error" that's a server side error message. I did try switching to 32bit, but that made no difference and so I think that the problem is with the server though since they've not bothered to give me any feedback at all on the SC I don't know for sure.

Buddy got this problem before but with secret island , yes switching to 32bit can work but only thing that really work for me is playing with résolution setting and and starting the game in safe mode. Same as other said most of my support case been anwser in about 12 to 24h hour rarely more then that.

Hope your problem gets sorted out soon.

I think idea of approaching Arkadia is a good one have found them to be responsive and maybe they will get your support case to right people to get it fixed.

#space_flight ~ where pilots advertise to grow their business

Had a problem entering Arkadia last Friday and I've not been able to log on since. SC created last Friday and still, 5 days, (3 working days) later, no reply from support. So... whats the record for no support response for an issue like this?

They should fix an issue like that pretty quickly.

Assuming you didn't use profanity and call Mindark every name under the sun, move issues are usually sorted in under 24 hours.

Maybe post the support case here, perhaps it got lost in the cracks of the database.

Fingers crosssed for a 'fast' resolution. :thumbup:

Interesting comments :) Since I'd got an error message, I'd sent the SC under "bug report" yesterday I sent in another SC under "stuck" and it was responded to inside 45 minutes. So it does appear that bug reports get sent to a low priority inbox or whatever they go to.

Needless to say I'm now back ingame :)

Well, one you are posting arkadia issues on the wrong forum. Put it on arkadia forum and planet partner might be able to intervene.

Not an Arkadia issue. I was on a space server which is MA.

same here!
I can think that we don't spam support often and we always get ticket in the right section!
-edit- the rest :)

I am sad to report that my support case dated 2013-07-18 finally got closed today, thus it was open for 3 years, 3 months and 6 days.

So, what did I win?

showimage.php

I still think certain categories are monitored and others are not. Each category has their own route paths and some don't get picked up. We have had this happen a few times with our help desk system here at work. A couple options were being routed to a team that no longer existed.

Plus it probably depends if your case gets assigned to the lazy employee who looks at the e-mail but can't be arsed. This is probably exacerbated by the coders/graphics/music guys having to handle support cases

Back