Price check on a full (M) Eon set

n55w131

Provider
Wastelander Sitka Satarian
Hello, can anyone help me with a price check on a full set of (M) Eon armor. The tiers are all 1.9 except the harness is 2.9.

Thanks for your help!

6/8 of the price of angel + 2/3 of the price of rx optac + the price of a gremlin set.

I dunno why people ask for price when price can all be from 10-40k. Depends on the buyer.
Its not like if u say the price is 20k, meaning you will get it. It is all about the buyer if he wants it or not.

A friend of mine bought one near 40k recently, but I would not give 15k for it. So once again its about the buyer secondly and mainly on trusting MA (another disctussion)

Disagree completely with TheRock

Maybe if the item was exlusively one of a kind that would apply. But for the general player, you'd always be aiming to pay as little as possible, and within what you can expect to sell it for, thus what the item is worth, estimated from recent sales, but also out from alternatives on the market.

Price of Eon likely is between 15-20k

Value is in the eye of the beholder.

I have the highest tiered set of eon in game. This may leave me to be a bit biased.

This set isn't cheap to tier and is fairly hard to find a full set for sale. Leaving me to believe that there's a fairly large range in price.

T0- 17-24k
T1- 22-29k
T2- 26-35k

The value of tiers is high as the return on enhancers are high. I wouldn't let my t2.9 set to for less then 40k

Arkon

Back