Question: Skills Bugged or Just Me?

Hass

Guardian
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Hass Hassan Ingram
Hi,

Just wondering if im looking at my skills wrong or if it's an actual bug?

Since chipping out (when chipping out came out) i have noticed a few times when buying or checking out new guns (laser pistols mostly) i am only able to use up to level 34, yet my skills state im hitting level 45 soon apart from my dmg but it's not far away and am boosting it with some chips when i can.

Guns say "recommended level 30" but is this actually recommended or minimum?

Also some guns that are like lvl 30 still say i am in learning period marked "yes" even though my skills state im like 5+ levels higher than the ones on the guns.

Anyone else get this? am i being silly or don't understand the skill system or is this actually something i should throw in a support ticket?

L78Rruz.png

weird, sounds buggy to me, maybe put a screenshot up of one of the guns that looks wrong.

Out hunting at the moment but the issue keeps going through my mind so thought ide post it for some opinions, will post some more shots up later.

Guns are usually maxed out 5lvl above the required level. As your damage proffession is 40 (laser) you're able to use lvl35 guns with them being maxed and you will have SIB on those up to lvl40

Guns are usually maxed out 5lvl above the required level. As your damage proffession is 40 (laser) you're able to use lvl35 guns with them being maxed and you will have SIB on those up to lvl40

its this one that makes me wonder "Also some guns that are like lvl 30 still say i am in learning period marked "yes" even though my skills state im like 5+ levels higher than the ones on the guns."

If you put a specific gun with your specific skills then we can answer this :)

Guns say "recommended level 30" but is this actually recommended or minimum?

The 30 here is indeed a minimum, with all stats getting maxed at 35 (there are exceptions to this "+5") and the learning period changing from "Yes" to "Not anymore" by 36.

Ok thanks for clarifying everyone! :yay:

I thought they were 7th levels more :scratch2:

Back